Reviews for Her Void Pink
mlpfan chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
loved this story and gotta say its among one of the best TwiPie fics i've ever read.
Tails absolution chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
Words coming togeather this story was very good only a few stories had me pulling away from the table due to the emotional intensity and coming back again. We saw Twilight's rise and fall before finally getting what she wanted. This story is Pink for Passion. and we all know how passion is it can be very sweet or it could be murder. Twilight was so blinded by her obsession that I thought the love was mostly one sided and that holds true. They say a relationship can't work if both don't put in the effort. I feel that coming Pinkie was redundant even stating that she didn't like Twilight like that but seeing that her element is made to make ponies smile she let her element made the decision for her.

Through Spike my favorite character was often put in neglect I had to realize this was about Twilight's obsession not Spike's mistreatment. A grand internal conflict. I say it was a lot more joyful then that one story I read.
Tails absolution chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
I must say that was *laughs* quite the treat Twilight gave Pinkie Pie. Twilight just breaking down like that was far beyond what I thought she was going to do. I mean she was eating Pinkie Pie like a starving dog devours pork sausages with no regard for keeping the sex clean. My fingers grow cold as I watched the scene unfold in full color. Every swab of spit swooshing around in the mouths. The pulling of the tails and Twilight moaning like a wild mare.

I was pleased with the results and was a little freaked when Twilight told Spike to pull on her tail with his own I too would feel baffled by such a request if not terrified of Twilight's cold expression.
Shadow Hooves chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
You shall never find out! You shall go insane! your insanity... it pleases me!...

Dang, I'm going crazy 0.o

Yes i referenced green day using myself as the shadow. Good job on that! Also, I loved the story, and Twilight should never become an alicorn!

Now that I've finally read and replied, if you'll excuse me, I must go find Stephano!

Happy Hearts and Hooves Day! :D

oh p.s, i'm surprised u used my poem. I'm honored to play a small role in this :3

I'll be checking in daily for new stories! Because I've read them all already!

I haven't said this in a while, but...

Shadow, Out! /)
AD: This is sponsored by the Celly and Chrissy Show!
MLP IgottaRead chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
THIS IS...really really well written you did a good job with character personality too
MLP IgottaRead chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
this is great in every aspect!
Shadow Hooves chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
This chapter has so many things i want to comment about that I'm commenting again :P

1. You captured Twilights anger perfectly! I was honestly expecting Rarity to be bit, but I guess she only does it to me... I kinda... maybe... lost a book, so now she keeps me away from it all the the time.

2. Nom Nom Nom 3

3. Daaamn Twilight, you be crazy with Pink fever o.O

4. I will laugh if Twilight melts a few books in anger :3

So much more I want to say, like... *sigh* Twilight wants me to tell you to fix some spelling mistakes.. so yeah.

Just be happy she isn't reading this story. her comments would possibly be twice as long as mine if that's even possible...

Can't wait for chapter 11!
mlpfan chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
well it was fun finally getting to see twilight snap like that. i don't know why but she's really cute whenever she has one of those little episodes.
Shadow Hooves chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Uncertainty arises,
Confusion settles in.

The floodgates come crashing,
all the feelings tumble out.

Chaos runs amok,
In the soul we once trusted.

A magic so powerful,
left abused.

Lost in the dark,
she wanders, alone.

Her Shadow,
the 1 thing that walks beside her.

All she needs,
is a little pink.

Not my best work I do admit but i felt that a poem needed to be said for this chapter, even if It took 3 seconds to think of.

I loved this chapter and can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S. I used me self as a reference that I put in a reference! can u finds it?

Shadow Hooves

OH and Luna says "Hi"
Shadow Hooves chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
hello, dear sir? yes you, the one who is trying to take pinkie from twilight. I just wanted to tell you to go eat a BOAT. good day.

the title reminds me of magnetism the story.

i think flutters song got to me again, though i'm trying not to fall asleep.

If you see derpy, don't forget too gi- *snore*zzzz
Tails absolution chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
That was a heated chapter, Twilight's chessboard is becoming limited her opinions are starting to vanish
mlpfan chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
awww. poor Twi indeed. i can't wait to see how this little predicament turns out.
Tails absolution chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
The dreams roar the heart begs yet the mind stubbornly resist but not without good reason for there is too at stake. As Twilight continues to drown in the cesspool of her mental pleasures. As the world slowly change to a theme of Pink. Twilight must come to confront her inner emotions of affection
Shadow Hooves chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
YOU my dear sir, deserve author of the year award in my kingdom :P and thank you! I hope you all had a happy new years! thats all really lol. say hi to derpy for me!
Shadow Hooves chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Lol love the ending! as an alicorn prince i Demand the next chapter by my birthday which is jan 1. this story is wonderful. and twilight, yall wanna explain yourself?/)