Reviews for A Trick of the Light
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Aww How Sweet! I Love It. I've Never Really Been A Fan Of Anything Dean/Gabriel, Considering You Know, He Kinda Killed Dean... Over 1,000 Times, But In This He Didn't, & I Rather Like That You Kept Cas Being A Part Of Their Group. & The Dynamic You Laid In Such A Short Fic Was Quite Amazing. In 2,000 Short Words You Created Such A Bond Between Dean & Gabe, & One Between Sam & Cas As Well. Quite Fantastic. XD

I'd Love To See This Continued Into A Series Or A Chapter Fic. It Would Really Be Something. X3
Iceheart15 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This was a really awesome and well-written piece on an old idea.
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Great story!
Isilarma chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
It would have been awesome if this had happened. I really like how you did Gabriel and Castiel's different roles, and the ending was perfect. Great job with this, well done.
Eavis chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Can haz more in this 'verse? Pleeeeease? Pretty please with a cherry on top? This is just the best please more please?
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
WHY ISN'T THIS CANON? Oh man, just thinking about how things could have been different if it had been Gabriel instead of Castiel who pulled Dean out of hell is making me squeal, bounce around, clap my hands, and basically just do my best imitation of a demented seal. What a fabulous idea! Having an archangel on their side, especially one as un-angelic as Gabriel, would have been so interesting to see!

Thank you for sharing!
JuJu chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I want this forever. I WANT THIS FOREVER!
Fraya chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow! I have to say that this is a very wonderful read! I would love to read more of this plot.
The Singing Duck chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was very pleasant to read. I love how you bended the verse!

And a series of one-shots would be very appreciated indeed. At least by me...
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Great story! I would love to read more!
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I really did like this. :)
-MOTH