Reviews for From Night to Day
dreaminsapphire chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
This ending was perfect for this one. The way the boys are really learning to figure out who the other really is and work past their differences is so clear here. Loving all the brother moments here. As always keep writing.
captindonavin chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Poor Peter and his hammock, I don't have that problem with mine. It actually serves as a thing to keep me from falling on the floor. Hehe.
beautiful.

Donnie
Ashleigh2016 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
This was wonderful, absolutely wonderful. I absolutely love this kind of stuff, and this was very well written. I think you got into their feelings very well in this story. You had me feeling sorry for Peter with the way he hurt for Edmund. But still, despite the topic, you managed to keep the entire thing light hearted. I really enjoyed it. If you ever run out of things to write, you can always make me happy writing this kind of stuff. Very good.

May The Lion Be With You and His Blessings Upon You,
Ashleigh
nochance chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
I did not know you were making this a two shot! Good though.
WillowDryad chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Aww. Looking forward to more conversations. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
I love it! It made me cry happy tears.
Lady Firewing chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Brotherly fluff! And the first (of many) painful training sessions with Oreius! I kinda want to see that.

Ah, the "I'm so tired, I think I'm going to keel over and die and where did my [insert body part] go?" syndrome. Not that I can relate at all...
dreaminsapphire chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Thank you for what you said, but you truly mastered this moment. I love Mrs. Beaver and her always positive mind. And the way that Peter is fighting all his doubts is perfect for him. The conversation you lifted from my piece was well done and I loved seeing what Peter was thinking. Him falling out of the hammock, twice, was very funny and Edmund so would have laughed. The rehashing of the moment between Peter and Oreius was right on target. I absolutely adore the way you wrote about Peter intently staring down his brother, the way he thought Ed might dissapear again was brilliant and it sounds like a Peterish thing to worry about. And the healing moment between the brothers was great to see how Peter made sure Edmund knew he was forgiven. No real complaints for this one. Good job and keep writing.
captindonavin chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh, it was just wonderful. The lad just had to be able to cope with his missing brother some way, it was beautiful. I really don't think that it could have been captured better. Oh it was lovely.

And I will Thank this Dream lady for helping you because this just made my terrible day just that much brighter. Oh thank you thank you thank you. In every language that is out there. thank you.

DFTBA
Donnie
Ashleigh2016 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I loved that part at the beginning the way Peter mentioned his 'little brother.' Something about the context of it was really sweet. And the way he talked about 'no place safer than Aslan's camp' was really good too. I really liked the detail, as far as Peter's feelings and his thoughts, as well as everything that happened in that time. And the way you worded that one part 'my blood boiled...' that was really well worded. I loved the whole last couple of paragraphs! To be honest, I tried to look at this a bit critically, to see if I could come up with suggestions, but I couldn't come up with anything, except to suggest one where Peter and Edmund talk right after this.

Möge Der Löwe Mit Euch Sein Und Sein Segen Euch Begleiten,
Ashleigh
Elfera chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Ha ha! What am I ha haing? I'm confused!
nochance chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I like the literal approach you took to this and I am glad you got his royal stubbornness to behave.
lemonsmania chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This was a wonderful story! I think you captured Peter well. :)
MCH chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Peter the Worrier as well as the Magnificent or maybe he should be called the magnificent worrier.

Nice chapter about Peter and his faith in Aslan and his need to know that his younger brother Edmund is safe and will come back to him.

But he is also able to realize how Susan is "Scrambling" to deal with the events they have been pitched into Narnia.

Great chapter not only about Peter but also you give us a nice insight to Susan.
Ariyah chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Nice work with the inner conflicts!
Ariel_of_Narnia