Reviews for Exchange
This is beautiful
You are beautiful
I wore socks in the shower
Engxty Piksy chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
omG this is soo awesome! angsty as hell, yes, but also insanely perfect! will u write more? or is it finished?
eenayde chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
This is really interesting. I love angst... And your style of writing is fab!
eenayde chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Update. NOW.

Really awesome story!
Drakkel Rief chapter 3 . 2/14/2015
oh..I Like it so angsty of aokise , pLease update soon
emily chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Like it hurts so much to read this lol and It makes me hate aomine so bad and im not a fan of aokuro at all bc I love aokise but I cant stop reading this please update, right now im just hoping for a happy ending for kise and a very guilty aomine I hope aomine feels bad andfalls inlove with kise but its too late he's gone omg I need to stop but yes happy kise guilty aomine, love this story
keiko-uchiha chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
I love the angst. I'm not a fan of Aokuro, to be honest. The summary did interest me, though. i'm really curious how Aomine and Kise's fling came to be.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
WHY ARE THESE SO DEPRESSING /SOBS
TheAwesomePandaChan chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
This makes me hate aomine . Poor kise. I hope you update soon.
orangemess chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
im so fricking done this is beautiful
orangemess chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
awwwww man what the hell you broke my heart whoa.
Someone Else chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
It's really good! But really sad... maybe this should be listed as AoKuroKise or something? You should write another one where it continues from maybe Aomine's point of view :3 and maybe, just maybe at the very end he likes Kise instead? -sigh- Me and y AoKise obsession. But overall it was amazing! Sad, but amazing
Ayesha chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
It hurts so bad to read something like this. I don't know how you do it, but every time I read your AoKise stuff, I feel like I need to explode. Seriously. Spontaneously combust because that's how good this shit is. Please write more.
xx sHioN chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
UPDATE, UPDATE! Okay I know I sound kinda childish but I want a proper ending!
Takoizumegane chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
hnnn...this leaves me unsatisfied. im a sucker for conrete endings. either it ends tragically or its happy and cliched as shit but still finite you know. question marks just make me crave for some kind of closure that isnt there and that sucks. tsk. poor kise. you really do enjoy torturing your babies dont you;) ahahaha. and i really like to read about my babies being tortured so i guess we fit pretty well huh write more i ove your stuff. i could be easily addicted(if im not already-.-)3
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »