Reviews for Right Back Home
Star197 chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
I hate Katy soooo much!
Taylor Shine chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
I have conflicted feelings when it comes to how you ended this. I like and hate it at the same time. Now I have to go read the third one.
cherryblossom1208 chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
Whaaaaaaaaaa? O.M.G. I HAT Katy! Ugh, she needs to go away! Now I HAVE to read the thrind part even though I have to wake up early and it's only midnight... Oh well, it's worth it! :)
cherryblossom1208 chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
What?! Oh boy, hopefully they don't get mad at each other again! And Travis needs to back up and stop being so desperate! He's soooooo annoying that it's kind of funny, lol
BeccaRawrsATL chapter 20 . 10/5/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!Okay, Im good. Story can end.
HOLY SHIT! THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!
Damn, poor Rachel. Poor Carlitos.
Awwwww! I was mentioned! Thank you :D
BeccaRawrsATL chapter 19 . 10/5/2012
WOW! .DRAMA.
Whaaaa? You're ending it soon? WHYYYYYY!
Ooooh third part! YAY! I love you again!
BeccaRawrsATL chapter 18 . 10/5/2012
Holy shit! Wow! Im glad Carlos kicked Travis's ass! WOO! TEAM CARLOS!
BeccaRawrsATL chapter 17 . 10/5/2012
All Time Low and the Dreidel song? Daaaammmmnnnnn! This story has everything!
Awwww! That is sooo cute how they met!
BeccaRawrsATL chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
OMG you are such a genious with this story! Oh God it makes me laugh almost everytime! HAHA BEST REVENGE EVER!
Rachels, "OH MY GOD NO COME BACK!" was just brilliant lol!
The things that make me laugh
BeccaRawrsATL chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
Awwwwwwwww! I love it! Omg haha! When I said that they were weird, LOL! And when Rachel scolded James about the pillow OMG! LOL!
Gosh I enjoy this story sooooo much!
cherryblossom1208 chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
Aww! That was cute the way they met! I actually laughed when James was like, "I meant the bus." Haha, you're really good at writing funny stories!
TiffDizzle chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
Oh my goodness, I was nervous for her to meet Carlos's parents. I totally agree, you don't spring that shit on people like it's no big deal lol. But she did good with Officer Garcia, I was laughing because it's usually the boy who gets interrogated!
zstories77 chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
Hurry up and write the next chapter. Put travis in trying to interfere with carlos and rachel. Trying to get her back. Maybe havbe carlos fight him out oof rage. Great story. Don't let travis win.
zstories77 chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
Please hurry and do the next chapter. I am on the edge of my seat.
wordsandwonders chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
All 16 chapters in two hours! I love you so much right now. Despite my family thinking I'm crazy laughing to myself as i read. How many chapters are you thinking?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »