Reviews for Obsessed
IWatch All Anime chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
This is my favorite chapter so far. This story is really great!
PyroMaNiC chapter 28 . 6/6/2015
I think I still disagree with you on a few topics, but everything is subjective and that's all I'm going to say about that. Also, maybe I'm biased because my favourite characters I've created are barely human, and are in dire need of good qualities. It's a shame you have no aspirations beyond fanfiction, but I understand. I can be tactless in my criticism, but I've found that people take notice of you that way- besides, I love being brutally honest. Anyway, I'm signing off now. Good luck with your fanfiction career.

-PyroMaNiC (writer, critic, 'I'm just a small town white boy tryna make ends meet.'- Axl Rose)
PyroMaNiC chapter 28 . 5/29/2015
All your female characters in this were completely two-dimensional, stupid and romantically obsessed. Why did you do this? It makes your story seem so shallow and sexist (and by the way, I have nothing against LxLight or any gay pairing, if you try to pin that on me).

To be brutally honest with you, I found this unpleasant. Deeply unpleasant. Please explain your reasoning behind this.

-PyroMaNiC (writer, internet phantom, critic)
ejay1118 chapter 28 . 4/17/2015
Very, very nice ending. The two of them, so secure in themselves, but so vulnerable with each other. I liked it.
FortunateM chapter 28 . 4/17/2015
**Chapter 28 - Final**

Complete! And what a ride. So glad it ended on a relatively good note - for some. Still a little bit to think about for Light, but he is where he needs and wants to be.

Thank you for such a fulfilling read and look forward to more updates from Met, which I believe is nearing its end also.
misamisora chapter 28 . 4/14/2015
I get so excited everytime you post a new chapter! I loved it!
ForeshadowedFate chapter 28 . 4/14/2015
I like that little twist you threw in; rather than both Shumei and his mother knowingly working together to kill Ishinu, they ended up committing the same crime separately, except Shumei's attempt was a failure and his mother ended up actually being the successful one of the two. Definitely wasn't expecting that. I think this is also the first story you've written where a character (L, in this case) is both in and out of the hospital in the same chapter; and of course L is giving the doctors hell as always, lol. This was a nice, short little chapter. Keep up the great work as always, Dotti! :)
Killua17 chapter 27 . 3/30/2015
I love it!
ejay1118 chapter 27 . 3/23/2015
You know, you mentioned way back when you started this series that you weren't certain you could write legitimate mysteries for Light & L to solve. This one seems to have gone pretty well! I liked L's snark dealing with Hayami and I particularly liked; "The bullet moved faster than I did!"
FortunateM chapter 27 . 3/21/2015
L doing what he does well, making sure that nothing bad befalls on Light in the line of duty, and that includes having Mr H shot.

Mr H, I am sure will realise his intentions towards Light was shallow and based around conquering an unobtainable being, not love or even lust, just the thrill of meeting a challenge.

Do hope L and Light are going to get some down time together. Think a scheduled few days away will do them good. Think they really need to connect on that subconscious level they are so good at - their physical has always been well aligned.

Always a pleasure to read.
ForeshadowedFate chapter 27 . 3/11/2015
There, that proves it: I just KNEW something was going to go awry! Damn, L gets hospitalized TWICE in the same fanfic? That's gotta be a record or something. And both times at the hands of a woman, nonetheless. Maybe he's just plain old unlucky with the opposite sex; guess it's a good thing he's gay, lol. XD

Really though, this is probably the most suspenseful chapter of the whole fic so far. It was very reminiscent to me of the operation set up by L in the canon during the Yotsuba arc where the task force attempts to arrest Higuchi and all the chaos that ensues because of that (Soichiro getting shot, the car chase, that highway cop getting killed, the standoff at the end of the chapter/episode, etc.).

That son-daughter "relationship" bit was a little weird... but the good kind of weird, like Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho" weird, lol (that's what it reminded me of, anyway). I like how Light and L were able to use that to their advantage during the operation, as an unstable pair of people like the Eikos would more than likely be very much unraveled by that happening and ultimately become undone like what occurred in this chapter.

But I digress. Great work as always, Dotti, and I can't wait to see what you have in store next for your favorite couple! :)
ForeshadowedFate chapter 26 . 2/19/2015
Ha ha ha, the banter in this one between Hayami and L was gold. Adding Light and Matsuda into the mix only made it even better, lol. I also like the set-up scenario of how they plan to catch the mother and son in the next chapter, though I can't help but feel that something's going to go wrong... oh well, guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Great as always, Dotti, keep it up! :)
FortunateM chapter 26 . 2/17/2015
It is nice to read L a little perturbed by Mr Hayami, with his reaction typical for a lover on edge.

Believe he knows he is acting out of character, and even though he understands that Light would not have let Mr Hayami take advantage, believe a significant amount of guilt weighs heavily, for giving someone like Mr Hayami an opportunity to take up such a position. Both admitting and 'apportioning’ some of the blame, makes him more reactive to a situation, I believe he would otherwise have less concern for.

Enjoyed the slinging match between the two:
Mr Hayami: I don’t have him, but I can get him. Vs. L: I have him but I am worried you just might try…again.

Great chapter!
ejay1118 chapter 26 . 2/14/2015
All right! I want to see where this plot is going! I loved L's little snarky comments in the apartment. I also want to see Hayami get a major come uppance, although I'm not certain in what nature I'd like to to be... just humiliating!
TotalSebbyFangirl chapter 25 . 2/2/2015
Awwww! So cute! I love this pairing so much because they always make everything they say sound so much sweeter when you picture it. Absolutely wonderful! You are an amazing writer and I hope you update soon!