Reviews for Enthalpy
CosmicParasite chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Yes! This is great.
pas une pipe chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is excellent. Overall, it's very well-written, and you really nailed the characterization.
WishfulWriting chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was very good. The characterization was spot on, and it read almost like a flashback on the show. There should be flashbacks like this on the show! I like the way that you portrayed both of them, and the early relationship between the two. The concern Walter has for Jesse's performance and what be troubling him is really spot on. Really great read! I wish there was more!
Rouge Blush chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I liked this! I think you captured Walter perfectly! I would of loved to read Jesse say "bitch" a couple times in this though. :)
Michelle chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
A friend of mine recently tried to become an English teacher, but it didn't work out. When he came back to town and told us about it, he said that, ironically, it was his problem students he would miss the most. Even though they disrupted class and were disrespectful, for some reason it was those students he felt most connected to. I see a little of that in Walt here. He especially hates to see potential to go waste.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Pretty damn good, especially the last 5-6 lines. Really captures the early relationship of walt and jesse, and shows a bit of the potential.
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I really liked this. Poor Jesse :( I think that kid's had a hard life even before his partnership with Walt. *snuggles Jesse* I love how Walt has that pull towards Jesse, even back then, but doesn't quite know how to articulate it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is very good. You captured (early) Jesse and Walt's characters perfectly here.
super ario chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Good characterization. This is something I could definitely see taking place some time in the past. Incredibly well-written, as well. This is going into my favorites. Keep up the good work! There aren't nearly enough BB stories out there.
Brisenberg chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Great! I'd love to see this scene as a flashback on the show!