Reviews for Barely Breathing
deanssammy chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
hey there hon. LOVE this Story. It almost made me cry but thats i watched this Episode i always thought that something like that should happen,that Sam would have a breakdown.
sammy.winchester.35977 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Really John Winchester is complex but in spite of everything it loved and protecting his children, I am sure that specially to Sammy. John died before more of he showed and sincerely I think that when it happened, Sammy, who was the most emotive, Dean was there to console his baby bro
Berry the fangirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I like :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Great story.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
oh my such a wonderful,heartbreaking story and it would have been a good idea for he show.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Great story. I liked the idea of Sam crashing emotionally after having to be strong to get Dean back. And then to be delt the blow of his father dying well, it would push anyone over the edge. I also liked that you spoke of Sam's injuries from the accident. The show didn't have the time to addresse that issue. Dean was well done as he hadn't yet descended into his emotional turmoil seen in ELAC. Cheers!
judyann chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
First of all I am sorry for your loss! And I absolutely loved this! Wonderful story!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
What a sweet, sweet piece of work 3 *reaches for tissue* I"m SUCH a Sammygirl... and I totally agree with you; we did not see Sam grieve; it's almost as if he was sad, but okay with the whole situation... kinda like Bobby. :p Sometimes I think the writers are a little unrealistic about the boys' emotional side, or they brush over it. *sigh* TV-time isn't enough for this series, it really isn't
Thank you for the story. :)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
If only the show had explored how John's loss really affected Sam, allowed us to feel how this really impacted with a distressed and reeling youngest Winchester, then so much more empathy of what was to come might have been earned. Loved your perspective here, how even a shattered Dean came into play, went into big brother role, despite his loss.
missingmikey chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I enjoyed this. I thought you did a great job mixing the good and bad memories. Loved the brothers at the end!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Very good story. Yeah, I agree, didn't show near enough about how Sam dealt with it.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
WOW! I'm not even sure how to put into words how amazingly well written this was. You did such a fantastic job, keeping everyone in character but still just so gripping and tragic, but so full of love at the same time. This is truly an amazing story, one of the best! I just can't even tell you enough how much I loved this, how much I love your writing style. Fantastic job!
SayLo chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
It was good, yeah john kind of didn't come on much he was on the phone in the car appeared and disapeared so there isn't much to show anyways but the fight they had or young days. Really nicely wriiten
sammynanci chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Thats beautiful! I like so much,very good job,really. I like Sams memories with his father and how Dean comfort his little brother I think same to you about How Sam coped with his grief isn't shown too much in the show, as it mostly dealt with Dean's anger, but I'd like to think that Dean was there to help Sam through it at first. Thanks for writting!