Reviews for Godsend
Elaine du Lac chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Too much unnecessary angst. You made Peter act like a teenager. While reading Peter's reactions I could almost substitute some other teen protagonist into the role of Peter in this story such as Harry Potter at his angstiest or Bella in book two. Sure Peter is one of the most emotional characters in Heroes and does not get over the bad things that's happened to him for a long time if at all, but he doesn't cry much in the series and he doesn't truly cry for anything less than Nathan's death. Anger, determination, running away, trying to throw himself into the role of hero sure, but sitting down to angst about being immortal again? No. Just no.

Ignoring some of the cliched angst (my family betrayed me, they don't care about me, leave me alone, I'm not special but I really am, I am hiding a pain-filled past, oh, woe is me I can't get hurt and die again) I still enjoy reading your story. So good job, I guess.
Aardwolff chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Great story! There are so few good Peter stories out there that don't revolve around romance. I'm so glad i found this one, and I hope you'll update it eventually!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
This is great! Can't wait for more!
Embarr chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
This story is very plot-driven. It's great that you have some direction in mind, but the characters are suffering because of it. Focus on character-driven plot more instead. Don't rely on pulling scenes and dialogue straight from the shows either. That's one of my pet peeves. You can throw some in, but we don't need to have a complete repeat even if Peter's supposed to be having dreams. Keep on writing. I do really want to see what you can do with these characters and others.
Starkaster chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Does Peter fall unconscious in every chapter? It gets kinda comical after a while.
Hawkcam1996 chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
I lied before. It isn't in my top five stories. It easily makes my top three. I can't wait to find out who helped him. And how he got in the desert.
Alec McDowell chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
Yikes this didn't go where I expected it to. Peter can't really run if he wants to get back to the SGC. Though one thing- you established in chapter 2 that the single power that Peter held onto was Nathan's flying ability so he shouldn't have 'regained' it here. Also, I'm not sure why it took them 18 hours to fly halfway across the country...
Nedy Rahn chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Interesting story, but I think that Jack, SG-1 and several others at the SGC would do their best to keep Peter as now despite all that's happened to him while there he's now family to them. The Family you Chose is often more important than the family you're born into.
Hawkcam1996 chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
This is a great story! It definately makes my top 5! I wish they actually did this on TV already. It would've served multiple purposes. 1: It gets Peter his powers back slowly(which I always loved his old powers(I wish I had them)). 2: It's a perfect recap for the whole Heroes show(excluding season 4 of course). And 3: I crosses two of the greatest TV shows of all time(at least in my opinion). I look forward to reading more of Godsend. Good luck with writing!
Alec McDowell chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I'm really enjoying this story; I always loved that Peter was having the potential to be so powerful but the show always through so many roadblocks in his way! Glad to see him regaining most of his powers here. Though with the way they are coming through, I'm not sure the SGC will ever trust him- he seems really unstable. The situation with Nathan is a big mess... I hope he actually is honest this time, I don't think Peter can take another betrayal from him.

One question- is this going to be Peter/Daniel slash? I don't mind either way but if you do go that way I think it could be interesting.
Eien Samsara chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
like it
saofan3064 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I like the idea of mixing the heroes verse with SG1. The only complaint I can think of is to stop it with the mass chunking of italicized flashback/future events try and focus more on the present.
ShinobiTwin05 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Whoohoo! I got it right! XD
Those two are like two sides of the same coin or something, they're always out together!
Jason123456 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012