Reviews for Safe Tonight
gammawidow67 chapter 6 . 3/21
i am going to attempt to get you to update, or t least get a one shot of peper meeting baby bruce (as i call him) or tony meeting the hulk. i'm curious how big hulk is in this au?
Dragonscorch chapter 6 . 3/10
Is this going to be continued anytime soon? I'd like to see where this is going!
lesbianmagari chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
I love rereading this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I guess you are not a native English speaker.A very nice and warm fanfic ;D
Firenze Fox chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
...Wow. unbelievably well written, pleasepleasepleaseplease update soon!
Nayias chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
I must've read this 6-7 times and it's still really good. That's how I can tell when a story is well-written. I hope for a update soon, as well as that first meeting scene with Tony and Hulk. X3 Hope you take care.
DevinathePikachu chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
PLease continue!
JustAFrenchGirl chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
Hello, i just finish to read the 6th chapter. I've one thing to say : your fanfiction is amazing. I like the way you put the relationship between Bruce and Tony (it's original but very good). Now I have the big question : Will you update soon ? (I want another chapter).
Once again, congratulations :-) ;-)

Ps: I hope my english is not very bad.
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
KOALA*

Lolololololol Yes There was a typo. But that's alright? Right? Just kola.

Im not...you know, reviewing. Cuz um...Im reading through these chapters like fire! So um...HEY! THERES NO CHAPTER 7! Uh...Guess I am reviewing then. NNOOOO! I thought I got here late so I could read every chapterrr! nooo! *wails*

Oh well. Hey! did I tell you I think lil Brucey is adorable? But he's just a kiddie and the stuff he says is only for AdultBrucey if you know what I mean...It worries me. But RDJ...I mean..."Tony Stark" is a great dad so everything's gonna be alright! Ya Man! Respecto mungo. Peace out! A town!
Erikstrulove chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
I love it! Please Please please write more soon!
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
This is awesome!
Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
EEEEE! Soooooo adorable!:D
AvengerSSB chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
I don't mind waiting, so long as you don't ditch the story!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
This story is AMAZING! Please update soon.
skyisn'tthelimit chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Somewhere, in an alternate reality, Bruce is embarassed, Tony is banging his head on something, and the rest of the Avengers are laughing their heads off.