Reviews for BFFs
katerinlawliet chapter 1 . 7/27
The story ended just as things were heating up.
Ah, Aomine, you idiot. Now suffer as you watch Kise make his way to Kagami. Are you ever going to finish this? It's a shame. I would really like to read all of it.
janai chapter 1 . 2/18
I love this story... but its not real unlike mine that ive experience wacthing my friends die one by one I'm only 11 and ive got a real copmlecated story. so dont write something that isent real... because some people want a super cool scary life.. but trust me you realy dont! and if you realy want a cool scary life come to prises amalia basis school aruba. thats where it al hapens.. from murdesr to death..
JGOtaku chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Its been a year now.. plz update!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
Please update. Its been a year...
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
i know im like reading this 2 years later but omg i hope this gets updated one day (even though I know it's unlikely at this point)! The story is fantastic, good job go kagakise; until maybe aomine stops being an asshole lol
NoahEarlGraves chapter 9 . 2/13/2016
Please don't stop here! XDD i dont usually read aominexkise or kagamixkise; im more of a kuroko fan but this is awesome!
roronoas chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
3 years later and this is still love this fic to fucking pieces.

I'll cry forever when I see that it's been dead for almost two years now.
It's Like I'm Not Even There chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
Gah, of course, a cliff hangar. Doh. Well, I hope the hiatus ends soon...
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
Omg once again.. FOOK AOMINE! I really hope Kagami and Kise hook up. Ha ha I know that's not gonna happen, obviously, but a girl can dream right? Aomine is just so bad for him. Gosh I hope he starts treating Kise better. My heart can't take this.
That one twat chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
Screw Aomine! KagamixKise all the way baby! My ship has changed course. xD oh please update soon. This story caused my Kokoro to go doki doki, and all that other weebo nonsense. So I beg of you, please update soon.
jdjdbsjbx chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
Omg... Its just getting good! No hiatus! I did not expect kagami be the one that takes Kise away... I thought it would be his sempai for some reason.
LouiseUchiha chapter 9 . 3/25/2015
I really hope you update this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2015
I'm not one for anime fics but I do have to say, I believe you've created a standard for all the future ones I'll be interested in. Read it all in one sitting and I'm intreged for some more! Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece, can't wait to settle upon the outcome of Aomine's reactions and Ryota's answer to Taiga!
Kokicchi chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
omifuckingod I need the next chapter so badly omg i cant wait to see kagami and kise in a relationship and aomine all damn butthurt and finally realizing that hes been the biggest d bag ever. god i love this story so much. i always come back to it. And your writing style is amazing as always...I really hope you'll get back into writing this soon. Haha
animelover1982 chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
This is an awesome story. Im sad no updates.