Reviews for BFFs
LouiseUchiha chapter 9 . 3/25
I really hope you update this story.
I'm not one for anime fics but I do have to say, I believe you've created a standard for all the future ones I'll be interested in. Read it all in one sitting and I'm intreged for some more! Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece, can't wait to settle upon the outcome of Aomine's reactions and Ryota's answer to Taiga!
Kokicchi chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
omifuckingod I need the next chapter so badly omg i cant wait to see kagami and kise in a relationship and aomine all damn butthurt and finally realizing that hes been the biggest d bag ever. god i love this story so much. i always come back to it. And your writing style is amazing as always...I really hope you'll get back into writing this soon. Haha
animelover1982 chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
This is an awesome story. Im sad no updates.
sasunaruhadmelike chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
Why does this always happen to me? The awesome FICS are always either unfinished and the author hasn't updated since 2001 -.- it's always the good FICS too! Especially this one. Wow so I really like the plot and the story to this just wanna say that. Plus you have amazing writing like wow! I wish you can update someday well if you ever have the time that would be great!
BluetoYellow chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
AoKise is my only OTP but in this story , I'm definitely with Kagamicchi's side XD You're good at this. Aominecchi really is an idiot here. *sighs* I'm glad you still update this ! Lots of AoKise fics are not updated for a year and it makes me sad :(
Guest chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
er, hello but do you plan ln updating this soon? i just want to read what will happen omg
rachelhhxx chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
Aw, I love this story so far. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
So gooood please update! :)
Aotaru Kimeru chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
OMG! This is amazing! Though I find it sad that Aomine is being so cold to Kise ;A; But I don't mind AoKagaKise(as long as they both like Kise only) or KagaKise This is really brilliant actually it's also the first KagaKise, kinda, I've read after trying to find AoKise, and also the first AoKise where Aomine is soo cold, and only shows physical interest in Kise, mostly. I wish this turns out well for both ends Maybe end it with AoKagaKise(where they both like Kise only) xD Maybe not Your choice Author-san! Anyways This was amazing! You're amazing! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Keep up the brilliant work!
Via Bakaomine chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
OMFG I FOLLOW YOUR BAKAOMINE ACCOUNT AND WHY HAVE I NOT READ THIS YET I LOVE YOUR WRITING PLEASE HURRY AND UPDATE
Zara chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
This is just pure gold. Ah! Great character portrayal; can't wait to read more. P.S. The smut is gorgeous ;D
Chihiro chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Promising first chapter! Will be sure to continue reading :)
Terran chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
waaa! This is amazing! Please update soon! Love triangles between aomine kise and kagami are the best! And I love how sweet Kagami is! Things are getting so exciting I can't wait for the next chapter! great job!
Blank Angel chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Wowwwww! Kagamicchi fell for his "flower"" unnffMM! Jfjriiej! "Aho"s messages were hilarious! Omfg! XD Bakagamicchi will be the best boyfriend ever XD I wonder what Kise-bby's decision will be! Gawd damn! Please update ASAP!