Reviews for BFFs
i know im like reading this 2 years later but omg i hope this gets updated one day (even though I know it's unlikely at this point)! The story is fantastic, good job go kagakise; until maybe aomine stops being an asshole lol
Noah Earl Graves chapter 9 . 2/13
Please don't stop here! XDD i dont usually read aominexkise or kagamixkise; im more of a kuroko fan but this is awesome!
roronoas chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
3 years later and this is still love this fic to fucking pieces.

I'll cry forever when I see that it's been dead for almost two years now.
Cyanide Cipher chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
Gah, of course, a cliff hangar. Doh. Well, I hope the hiatus ends soon...
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
Omg once again.. FOOK AOMINE! I really hope Kagami and Kise hook up. Ha ha I know that's not gonna happen, obviously, but a girl can dream right? Aomine is just so bad for him. Gosh I hope he starts treating Kise better. My heart can't take this.
That one twat chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
Screw Aomine! KagamixKise all the way baby! My ship has changed course. xD oh please update soon. This story caused my Kokoro to go doki doki, and all that other weebo nonsense. So I beg of you, please update soon.
jdjdbsjbx chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
Omg... Its just getting good! No hiatus! I did not expect kagami be the one that takes Kise away... I thought it would be his sempai for some reason.
LouiseUchiha chapter 9 . 3/25/2015
I really hope you update this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2015
I'm not one for anime fics but I do have to say, I believe you've created a standard for all the future ones I'll be interested in. Read it all in one sitting and I'm intreged for some more! Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece, can't wait to settle upon the outcome of Aomine's reactions and Ryota's answer to Taiga!
Kokicchi chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
omifuckingod I need the next chapter so badly omg i cant wait to see kagami and kise in a relationship and aomine all damn butthurt and finally realizing that hes been the biggest d bag ever. god i love this story so much. i always come back to it. And your writing style is amazing as always...I really hope you'll get back into writing this soon. Haha
animelover1982 chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
This is an awesome story. Im sad no updates.
sasunaruhadmelike chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
Why does this always happen to me? The awesome FICS are always either unfinished and the author hasn't updated since 2001 -.- it's always the good FICS too! Especially this one. Wow so I really like the plot and the story to this just wanna say that. Plus you have amazing writing like wow! I wish you can update someday well if you ever have the time that would be great!
BluetoYellow chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
AoKise is my only OTP but in this story , I'm definitely with Kagamicchi's side XD You're good at this. Aominecchi really is an idiot here. *sighs* I'm glad you still update this ! Lots of AoKise fics are not updated for a year and it makes me sad :(
Guest chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
er, hello but do you plan ln updating this soon? i just want to read what will happen omg
cynereligion chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
Aw, I love this story so far. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon!