Reviews for Inhibitions
bluecrush611 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I loved this! You definitely captured the two of them. You should write a sequel! :)
Serendipityxxi chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
You have a GREAT take on their voices. I can HEAR your dialogue. Nice work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Please write more. More! You're really good at this.
holograffiti chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Now, this is SWEET! Like how they're in character and feeling natural. Well done. :D
mskatara43 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I have to say yours is the 1st Melissa and Joey fanfic that i've read and truly enjoyed. Its truly amazing the way you made everything right but still cute. I just started watching the series and so far I think Mel and Joe are so meant for each other. This work was a joy to read, WELL DONE!
Abby and Liv Snigglebottom chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Great story! You pegged their characters just right! The other stories are so dumb and corny, and right out "I love you." Let's get real, as much as we wish that to happen, it's not gonna be RIGHT OUT THERE. I call for a sequel! Please keep writing for Melissa & Joey!

Liv Snigglebottom
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Lol oh so sweet. I could see this scenario playing out :)
Jade West chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Loved t! This was so in character you captured the banter between Mel & Joe perfectly. I hope you contnue to write more Mel & Joe fanfics.
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Very cute :) Loved it! Very nicely done and in character!
Crystal chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Amazing. I love how you make the characters actually sound like something the real Mel and Joe would say. Other fanfics say things like omg i love you..i love you too..and let's be honest.. Mel and Joe will probably never just admit out of the blue that they love each other p Please keep writing ! I love your fanfics of Melissa and joey )
EmHugo chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Just when I was worrying you would not write another of your magical fic, you show up! The only good thing I like about the last episodes is that Mel has finally acknowledge (to herself, and that's something) her feellings for Joe.
Ashley chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
That was amazing.
liv2rock chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
That wa so good! I really want you to write a story that goes just a little farther though! Ou are killing me lol anyway do u when the rest of season 2 continues?
BellaItaliana93 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Loved this story!:) Please continue with others!