Reviews for Of Lightning, Flesh, and Swords
eren jeager 1st chapter 5 . 3/10
i really like the angel thig
TakeoutBrich333 chapter 19 . 1/22
When are you going to fucking update!?
The pen or The sword chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
The only problem with alex living as a human is the fact he is not. He is a immortal nearly unkillable mass of viral tissue with a chip on his shoulder and the voices of the thousands he's killed screaming in his head.

Alex doesn't just take there memories he takes them, all they were there emotions and ambitions. He is forced to witness every moment of the life those he killed led, right up to when they look into the cold blue-gray eyes of death itself as black tentacles steal everything from them.
Finwee Lord of Long Winds chapter 19 . 3/10/2016
This was a pretty interseting story. I can not wait for more updates.
lazarus1232 chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
How about a yoma for mercers pairing?
Ghost024 chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Can you tell me you didn't have fun massacring all those people on Prototype one... It was fun killing all the Military people and infected especially Blackwatch and those damn Hunters.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
You can't call Alex Mercer an hero, you fuck.
Anon chapter 19 . 5/13/2015
Moar. Please more. This is awesome! I don't understand the claymore stuff but this is awesome! Please continue this!
tehcaine chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
Not too big of a fan of the way you portray Alex and Cole. Their dialogue are both too similar as if they're both the same person. Especially Alex.
The Archaon chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
I can just imagine Cole and Mercer getting into a fistfight while this whole village just looks at them in shock. I've refused to call him 'Alex' for years, I won't start now.
The Archaon chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
I get this strange feeling this won't turn into a yaoi fic... wonder why?
The Archaon chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
This amuses me. Keep up the good work friend, although you might want to make Alex a bit more anti-social. Ah hell, why am I suggesting things, this thing already has fifty thousand words.

Anyway, good story, da.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Wow she woke up limping from last nights "activities"
bow chika wow wow
guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
cool
Skepsis Forever chapter 19 . 6/1/2014
I liked it, but you did the rewrite wrong. If I may suggest, you could have continued it in parallel with new chapters, and replace the old chapters as you continuing the rewrite. Although I hadn't really seen the need for the rewrite. I hope you'll continue the Beast arc instead of replicating old content in a different form for over ten chapters longer.