Reviews for Of Lightning, Flesh, and Swords
Anon chapter 19 . 5/13
Moar. Please more. This is awesome! I don't understand the claymore stuff but this is awesome! Please continue this!
tehcaine chapter 11 . 5/10
Not too big of a fan of the way you portray Alex and Cole. Their dialogue are both too similar as if they're both the same person. Especially Alex.
The Archaon chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
I can just imagine Cole and Mercer getting into a fistfight while this whole village just looks at them in shock. I've refused to call him 'Alex' for years, I won't start now.
The Archaon chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
I get this strange feeling this won't turn into a yaoi fic... wonder why?
The Archaon chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
This amuses me. Keep up the good work friend, although you might want to make Alex a bit more anti-social. Ah hell, why am I suggesting things, this thing already has fifty thousand words.

Anyway, good story, da.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Wow she woke up limping from last nights "activities"
bow chika wow wow
guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
cool
Skepsis Forever chapter 19 . 6/1/2014
I liked it, but you did the rewrite wrong. If I may suggest, you could have continued it in parallel with new chapters, and replace the old chapters as you continuing the rewrite. Although I hadn't really seen the need for the rewrite. I hope you'll continue the Beast arc instead of replicating old content in a different form for over ten chapters longer.
The-ever-chosen chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
not a yaoi fic

Oh, thank god!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Thank goodness, finally someon that didnt make a yaoi fic of these two
Arokhsteel chapter 19 . 3/26/2014
Why would you announce a rewrite and then rewrite on top of the story that you plan to rewrite. It could get extremely confusing when looking for a certain chapter. And why rewrite it anyway? Sure the things you mentioned were ther but that's no reason to totally rewrite the whole thing and possibly kill all motivation to continue writing it.
Analyn Rockwand chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Not a Yaoi fic... Good. I hate those.
Pariah82 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
am looking forward to read more. I really enjoy reading your stories.

By the way. Here is information you need. Make sure to save all your work on your computer.

Important news. Make a chapter in your story and post it so everyone can see it we need as many as possible to sign a petition called "Stop SOPA 2014". This will most likely happen if SOPA wins and is set in motion..

THIS WONDERFUL WEBSITE WILL BE CLOSED DOWN.

LIKE LITERALLY

And not only that! Most of the Fan-art pages, You tube videos, and basically everything fan-related will be erased! ANNIHILATED! GONE! (TT-TT)

WE HAVE TO STOP IT.

(This post will be down after march, 19.)

Here is the link, just remove the space betwen the words.

petitions. whitehouse. gov/ petition/ stop-sopa-2014 /q0Vkk0Zr

Help us save Fanfiction, and other fan-arts.
alaxbird chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
just wondering if this will be updated soon, its been almost a whole year
Guest chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Alex has light blue eyes not brown