Reviews for Wolverine in Gotham
Psychology of the characters as well as the fight coreography is very well done. Not normally. into fan fiction but I would buy this book. Really a great read
Like the interaction with Selena and Logan, keep up the good work
What happens next? ! Great story by the way
Great stuff as always
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
This is great!
tonksfan94 chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
this series has been a great read so far; looking forward for more
adelphe24 chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! and i hope never to...um not see it, cause you took it down..cause yur not gonna finish it...
UPDATE again soon!
Shezka Foxe chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Oh, I loved this chapter. It was so hilarious from beginning to end. When Wolverine started talking I was sitting here clapping my hands like a little kid. (I'm a geek, I know.) I like how the chapter played it. It quite honestly reminded of an episode of the Batman Animated Series it was that good. I'm glad to see you updated though! Thanks for that! :D

Don't feel to bad about not updating as often. I've been having the same problems. Life get in the way sometimes, my dear. Anyways, I always have an eye out for your writing!
Kay chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Are you going to continue?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Nice story to bad you most likely abandoned it
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
You have a fundamental understanding of these characters and write them superbly,better than recent media by a wide margin. Keep up the good work!
1noel11 chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
You should continue the story it's starting to get good
Enterprising Voyager chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
You could potentially have a good story, here; However I wasn't able to get much farther than chapter one. I don't want to be a prick, so please take this in the spirit of me trying to help you become a better author. There are several spelling and grammar errors I've noticed.

You used 'fare' when you meant 'fair'. (Fare is what you pay when you get on a bus or a metro train; fair means something that is equal on both sides)
I understand you're trying to capture Logan's style of casual speech, but nobody says 'ssume, when they mean 'assume'; even if they're using slang.
You used where's when I think you meant where're. One's singular, one's plural. (Where'swhere is. Where'reWhere are)
As in: Where's Jack(one person); Where're Jill and James (two people)
Blinkwithcaution chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
I love this story keep updating please!
icex1982 chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
Another great chapter! I love how the trap was originally intended for Logan, but Bats was the one who got caught. Great writing and and a perfect stopping point for the chapter.
Keep up the great work :D