Reviews for Wolverine in Gotham
Sasha Jenkins chapter 11 . 4/23
Awesome chapter! I was so happy when I saw that you had posted another chapter! I had decided to read this story and the one before it again, and it was one of the happiest moments of my day when I saw that you had posted another chapter!
PLEASE POST ANOTHER ONE! PLEASE! I know this time is busy for you, and as a fellow college student, I empathize. But still... please...please...please...please...
Rac95 chapter 11 . 4/17
You slowly build up your story with the fitting personalities for each character . I can only wait for the next chapter with anticipation
Alyssa chapter 11 . 1/21
UPDATE THIS MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLZ!
I am so happy that you've posted this chapter!

You probably don't know but Wolverine in Arkham is the first fanfiction that I ever read, and I still had it as one of the best.

Good luck with the story!
BrutusPrimus chapter 11 . 1/17
That's a bit dark of Batman, wanting to keep Wolverine as a cash crop. Nice work, can't wait for the next.
BrutusPrimus chapter 10 . 1/11
Hope you're continuing this. Really good work.
Stephen chapter 4 . 3/20/2016
Actually, this is well written. Only thing I'd say is that because Deadshot wanted Logan to kill him I don't think he would. One major thing about Logan is (in my opinion) is that he doesn't always fight with the intent to kill. If it should come to that...oh,well.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
When will you update this?! I'm dying to know what happened next. Please update.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
Psychology of the characters as well as the fight coreography is very well done. Not normally. into fan fiction but I would buy this book. Really a great read
Guest chapter 9 . 4/4/2015
Like the interaction with Selena and Logan, keep up the good work
Guest chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
What happens next? ! Great story by the way
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
Great stuff as always
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
This is great!
tonksfan94 chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
this series has been a great read so far; looking forward for more
adelphe24 chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! and i hope never to...um not see it, cause you took it down..cause yur not gonna finish it...
UPDATE again soon!