Reviews for Changes
LMH33 chapter 12 . 2/11
I like this chapter. Les admits the truth of where he is at and sometimes people have their own Ideals of what others should want and be and get angry but Steph accepts Les no matter what and I like that as Ranger gets to be a father because of him and it works out. Les wouldn't leave his Child he just found him a better Father and that sound terrible to some but he is honest about his weakness. It is a fascinating idea and what is best for the child. So nice to read.
LMH33 chapter 7 . 2/11
Wow what a mess. More consequences from leading more with over wrought emotions and making poor choices. Hope to see love and forgiveness coming soon.
LMH33 chapter 5 . 2/11
Yikes terrifying and sad which is why it is so important to think before you jump in. This story really shows the side of consequence and the heartbreak of rash actions so well. Something movies and TV rarely show
LMH33 chapter 1 . 2/11
Fascinating beginning! I see it was last updated in 2012. I am looking forward to reading this story. I hope it is not abandoned as it is not marked complete. Crossing my fingers. Wondering if she will keep going with Les or if he will back out like a 1 night stand. Serves Ranger right if her and Les become a couple.
MargaritaS chapter 23 . 8/13/2014
interesting, i like the way you tackle unconventional relationships both in this story and in your Hector/Steph/Ranger story.
Vulcan Rider chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
Excellent story. I apologize, first of all, for not being able to review each and every chapter. I had to read some of this on my cell and ugh... but, I wanted to come back afterwards, to let you know that I finally finished it and was so pleased with how you wrote this tale. You really got into the nitty gritty of all their emotions, Ranger, Lester, Stephanie AND each of the men at Rangeman, too, especially the core team. It was a messy situation, made more difficult by compounded mistakes and yet their love was strong enough for them to keep fighting for it.

My heart really broke for Lester. I really wanted him to find his HEA, too, but real life isn't always that way. I really hated the way that Ranger's father and Lester's mother treated Stephanie, especially after she was responsible for helping Carlos to return to his family's arms. It was unnecessarily cruel and ended up hurting not only their sons, but their own marriages, too. I was surprised by Frank's candor with the men, but loved that he was as upfront and came right out and asked them about the situation; about Lester and Stephanie AND about Ranger's night with the other woman. As far as the photo by the unfamiliar cop, I'm a bit surprised that he got to live, after literally stalking Stephanie, putting in hidden cameras in her apartment. I loved that he evidently learned his lesson, though, and never ratted Hector out.

It always seemed that as soon as things would be going well for them, something would rear its ugly head, and the suicide mission coming up was the one that had me the most worried. Ranger had been a soldier for enough years that the "duty" was ingrained in him. Besides, his ego and self-esteem was so badly hurt when they discharged him so thanklessly, that I truly worried that he would take the mission. I was so glad that Stephanie gave it to him with both barrels. Yes, he needed to have the blinders taken off and to look at the mission objectively. I was glad that Les' words finally got through to him. It was the perfect thing for him to say, to make him look at it without allowing his ego to influence his decision.

This was a wonderful story and you did a fantastic job with it. Yes, there were many, many minor errors, but if a story is captivating, a reader will hang in there and overlook them. You had the content and the ability to engage the readers on a level where the emotions were palpable. That is truly a gift and I thank you for sharing it with us.

The epilog was wonderful, and it would have been interesting to see a bit further into the future. The only thing I would recommend, is for you to be sure to mark the story "complete", because after being burned by so many, many writers abandoning their stories and leaving readers hanging, many of us won't read stories before they are done, unless they truly trust and know the writer. You will probably have a lot of new readers willing to take a chance on your story since it is finished.

Again, thank you for the time and work you put into creating this story for us. It was a great journey into the minds and hearts of our favorite characters, and although a lot of readers don't like when a beloved character does something they consider "betrayal", real life is messy, too, and isn't always like a fairy tale. You gave us the real, imperfect people these characters are, and found a way for them to overcome their mistakes and make a life for themselves and their love. Great job, especially writing from a different continent and culture than the original books, characters and locale originated in canon. You did a wonderful job.
Maggie M.
the newest daughter chapter 23 . 10/9/2013
I think they should admit it and become a threesome. I take it she is also Lesters kid. I think just like Rangers one was Steph she is also Lesters. I really hope that girl is not prego. Chris is way too young to be a dad
the newest daughter chapter 22 . 10/9/2013
Bad asses are not supposed to make me cry. What was the eye color?
the newest daughter chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
listening to the first part of this chapter and how he has changed over the years it reminds me so much of me. I am also trying to re build and make new connections but it is one of the hardest thigs ever to do
the newest daughter chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Of all people i can not believe Ranger would fall back into them ways. I just hope now that he got a taste of the drugs again he dose not go back to it on a regular basis. I know how hard it is to get off of them and stay off of them from watching loved ones who are addicts. I dont blame him for being hurt and am glad him and Les are still on decent terms now hopefully the three of them can work out a arangement to make all four of them happy.
the newest daughter chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
my thought since i read they slept together was watch them get prego and now you tel me no protecdtion was used. if they are prego it is really going to hurt Ranger
jbspencer06 chapter 23 . 5/15/2013
I have to admit I lost interest in reading this story after a few chapters. It started out good but you seemed to have gotten lazy with the actual writing/dialogue. The plot of the story was good but poorly written. Your writing was scatter-brained. You kept jumping from first to third person. Also, dialogue between characters is important.
glynnall chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
I really liked the story. it was different from most story lines.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 23 . 4/12/2013
So Did Les help Steph and Ranger out with Abby and please don't have Christian knocking up a girl just like his dad. Please. I really w joyed this. Well done. I would've gotten all the Aussie slang. Haha
Rangeralltheway chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
Loved it great story but who fathered Abby?