Reviews for Changes
aruvqan chapter 23 . 10/19/2015
good story )
aruvqan chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
Carlos needs to be chained in one of the rooms in the basement and held until Steph pops out the kid. His even considering taking a contract so close to her delivery date is risking his entire relationship.
aruvqan chapter 19 . 10/19/2015
Still liking it,and totally believable.
aruvqan chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
*snicker* Not surprised about Joyce. Gossips are always nasty and focus on the next biggest thing to come along.
aruvqan chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
still liking it )
aruvqan chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
If it was only X, it doesn't blur memory, that would happen if it was mixed with rohypnol [but that would tend to leave him with no real memories and perhaps only small images remaining. I used to volunteer in an abused womans shelter and we had several training sessions about drugs used during sexual assaults.] If he was so drunk he was blanking out, he probably would not have been able to get and maintain an erection well enough for penetrative sex ... so there would have been drugs in his system that were not picked up in Bobby's blood panels.
aruvqan chapter 15 . 10/19/2015
If the pic is dated before the wedding, not a problem, it is not adultery if there is no marriage active. If Steph could pull it off emotionally, she should walk into the station, walk over to the picture and grafitti comments on it like 'Her hair is messy, Ranger prefers curls' or some commentary indicating she already knew about it and didn't care. I once had a guy trying to yank my chain by saying that one of the helicopter mine sweeping units had a picture of my self and my ex boyfriend who was a SEAL "horizontal and superimposed" screwing on the roof of the SEAL's parachute loft, so I asked him to get me a copy because I didn't have a decent picture of Don and myself in my photo album. It really screws with someone's mind if you can act like whatever they are pushing you with is meaningless. It does take a certain amount of self control though.
aruvqan chapter 13 . 10/19/2015
Like it, and I could see the argument happening and Steph running out.
aruvqan chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
Liked it. Not fond of Russel Brand, to me he always seems to look like he needs a good bath and a hair cut. Too many years living with military to be comfortable with long hair on a guy I guess )
aruvqan chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
Well, one other alternative - explain that Ranger is sterile but they wanted a kid and Les volunteered to be a sperm donor as he is related to Ranger and a close friend as well as a relative, so it would be easy to keep him involved in the kids life.
aruvqan chapter 10 . 10/19/2015
Still enjoying the story, and I wonder if you drink coffee through timtams? What is your favorite way to use vegemite [I boost soups and stews with it, and like it on toast] and do you like musk lifesavers? [I carry them in my purse in case I need the glucose boostdiabetic because my goddaughters don't like them and would eat any other candy I would consider carrying if I wasn't careful...]
aruvqan chapter 9 . 10/19/2015
Oooo always interested in learning more slang ) I have a lot of ESL [English as a Second Language] friends thanks to playing MMORPGs on European servers and it is great discussing language differences. The joke around her is 2 countries separated by a common language when it comes to Britain or Australia )

And I do think that once Steph woke up and started discussing what happened with Les and Bobby she would come to the realization that maybe Ranger isn't handling the news well and she should give him the chance to talk it out with her.
aruvqan chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
I never liked the US version of Big Brother. Actually, I really dislike reality TV as it is rarely real, it is all scripted and manipulated. I did like Crocodile Hunter, it was seriously sad he was killed in an accident.

And I can see Steph going into crisis after seeing Ranger with sex marks, she is heavily invested in her love for him and that is *serious* betrayal. Combining her hormone rush, stress and adrenaline? Surprised she didn't miscarry. Any time in the first 12 weeks the damnedest stuff can trigger a miscarriage.
aruvqan chapter 6 . 10/19/2015
As I said, interesting ) and I have a friend in Perth so I vaguely keep track of Aussie politics as she bitches about stuff ) I have much more fun exchanging US junk food for timtams by mail )

As you pointed out Ranger did think how he did mistreat Steph emotionally, and he did do the drug at the bar, so anything he did with the woman was his doing - so the only question left is the pregnancy. [I do comments without reading ahead on older goodies like this ) ] I do hope he decides they can work it out, as he was thinking he and Les are related and have a long term relationship of closeness of their own.
aruvqan chapter 4 . 10/19/2015