Reviews for It's All So Wrong
MehLikey chapter 1 . 1/10
This is wonderful! I really like it! I would love to see this extended, but I'm not going to be pushy about it. All I'll ask is: Did you get this idea from another story? If so, what story? I would really like to read it. Also, has someone adopted this story? As I have just kinda said, I would love to read it. :-) I love the fact that it's Hidan that remembers the past lives. Such a good twist.
the girl who envies books chapter 1 . 1/2
this thing needs a sequel,and if someone has already adopted it then PM me the name 'cause I have got to read that s***!
Anime Ninja Cow chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I think you should make this into a complete story instead of a oneshot. It would make for a very interesting story.
explorer girl in training chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Hidan always knows seriously. I should have know it was him.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
'Because their live in better life...' - i added!

This is so good! :'D

Ohoo... Love it!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Aww... I'd like to hear more, but I know how annoying it is, people requesting more, so I'll just remain content. Personally, I think it's depressing in a nice way (if that makes sense?).
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Yey! Second chances! Thumbs up, this oneshot was really great! I felt kinda sorry for them. And I really hated the fact that the whole Akatsuki were killed off so soon... :( keep writing, I really like the way you see Jashin!
ming na chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
The whole time I thought it was nagato who remembered...
Warrior of Sangre chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Has anybody adopted this? I want to read it if anyone has.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really love your writing. I've seen how you make a twist on normal formats like so. I really enjoyed reading all of them! Like in this fic, it hurts seeing Pein being the only one noticing. I felt for him, and the other with the "insane" girl. I loved reading that. Wished it was longer on both. Really like your writing style!
SereneButterfly23 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Are you going to continue it? Please do!
Dark-heika chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
If I didn't have four projects going now with several ideas in my 'storage,' I would adopt this immediately. However, since I do, I'll simply steal the idea for said 'storage' and will work on it at my leisure once my workload has decreased a bit.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
That was how did Sasori end up with Deidara?
MegaKiraraLover chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
dude. another wonderful twist on a sometimes-overused plot. i actually wrote something mildly similar a while ago, but minus the hints to their pasts...their habits and connections to each other and the more easy of their physical appearances were all that remained. they never actually got their memories back, but tobi and deidara met the original akatsuki at one point and it was really surreal for everyone. ...maybe i should try writing that again. tobias and daniel could use a little action i'd imagine. ;)

once again, i'd love to see this continued. such a fun concept, so fascinating...i know you could pull it off. :)