Reviews for It's All So Wrong
Krishka chapter 1 . 8/19
It was a rally nice story. O liked how their other life personalities carried over. And maybe Hidan remembers as he never really died. It's actually nicer this way. I hope you continue this.

Have a nice day :)
DragonSiren7 chapter 1 . 5/23
Just went back and re-read my review. So sorry about the typos! I was writing it on my phone, which I never do (for an obvious reason). Sorry. _"
Wait, why am I still here?
...I can't help it. TT_TT I had to read it again... So good!
DragonSiren7 chapter 1 . 5/23
DS7: YOU! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WROTE GENER CONFUSION. YOU AND THAT ENDING...!

Onyx (an OC): While DS7 is having a fit of rage, I'll continue the review. She loves this one shot to death - seriously, she's already retread it thrice, and just found it about five minutes ago. We were wondering if anyone has continued this story and, if not, may we try our hand? Life has finally calmed down, and in the time since she has last posted fanfiction, she has developed an... obsession, if you will, for the Akatsuki.

DS7: It's not an obsession!

Onyx: Your orchestra gave you an award saying "Best of the Akatsuki." Your high school orchestra.

DS7: Ssh. Anyway, I can't claim to write Ben half as beautifully as this, but I'd do my upmost best! I've been working on several other Naruto fics (mostly Akatsuki centric) in the mean time, and I'll admit that my characterization for them in several fics was heavily influenced by your writing. If you'd rather I not continue it - or if someone else has already picked up the torch - then I completely understand.
This is super long, so I'm gonna go now. Just know that this story is beautiful in that quietly sad, tragic way and is made all the more poignant and lovely by the promos of their soon to be returned memories. Must have been hard for Hidan, being the only one to know all this time. Your story absolutely made my day - nay, my week.
Lots of adoration,
DS7
poppet.ellie chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS! :3
Thank you so much!
JIMIRMA chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
was good. The only Akatsuki in school I read that was good in fact. Somehow makes me wish there was more. Though it is freaky to imagine them in a real world school with their powers and personalities. Sorta like a real ghost story, spooky, but way interesting.
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I really liked this! :)
Asterisk Blue chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
SO HAS IT BEEN CONTINUED?
MehLikey chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This is wonderful! I really like it! I would love to see this extended, but I'm not going to be pushy about it. All I'll ask is: Did you get this idea from another story? If so, what story? I would really like to read it. Also, has someone adopted this story? As I have just kinda said, I would love to read it. :-) I love the fact that it's Hidan that remembers the past lives. Such a good twist.
The girl who envies books chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
this thing needs a sequel,and if someone has already adopted it then PM me the name 'cause I have got to read that s***!
Anime Ninja Cow chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I think you should make this into a complete story instead of a oneshot. It would make for a very interesting story.
explorer girl in training chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Hidan always knows seriously. I should have know it was him.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
'Because their live in better life...' - i added!

This is so good! :'D

Ohoo... Love it!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Aww... I'd like to hear more, but I know how annoying it is, people requesting more, so I'll just remain content. Personally, I think it's depressing in a nice way (if that makes sense?).
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Yey! Second chances! Thumbs up, this oneshot was really great! I felt kinda sorry for them. And I really hated the fact that the whole Akatsuki were killed off so soon... :( keep writing, I really like the way you see Jashin!
ming na chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
The whole time I thought it was nagato who remembered...