Reviews for Of Smiles and Scowls
cherryblossom391 chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Pretty much my mind reading this was: oigjleriughreiugheriuneriugn erliugnreliugnlirugnerlergur ESPECIALLY KYON SAYING THAT ITSUKI KILLED THE MOOD BY APOLOGIZING. AHH.
I also loved the description of Itsuki's lips ("held a cold truth to them that Kyon could only read when they were pressed to his"). Justice was served ;-;
cherryblossom391 chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
I adored this chapter because of how simple it is; walking and talking. It's so simple yet really sweet especially Kyon's inner commentary. I'm really curious to see something from Itsuki's perspective now. Kyon is always 'why did I fall for THIS guy? Oh whatever I'll just enjoy it and hope he doesn't notice' but what about Itsuki?

Also, I was silently rooting for Itsuki to give Kyon his scarf.
cherryblossom391 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I adore how you describe their voices in this. It made me giggle when Kyon was like 'my voice is so deep everyone would know it's me why does Itsuki have such a soft voice'. I also really adore their interactions, Kyon being all 'we're staying, this costed me money!' and Itsuki being all 'but Kyonnnnnnnnnnnnnn'. Especially that last 'Shut up' at the end!
cherryblossom391 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
THIS. IS. MY. FAVORITE. OUT. OF. ALL. OF. THEM.
My only real complaint (if you could call it that) is that I can't envision the positions they're both in. I know Itsuki's back is leaning against Kyon's chest and that he is sitting cross-legged, but also Kyon had his arms on a couch cushion? My best guess is that they're sitting on the floor and Kyon has his back against the couch and had his arms on it or something.
BUT OTHER THAN THAT, THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND FLUFFY AND CUTEE. I always love it when Kyon is all 'yea I hate it but I'll make an exception'. eglieurg
cherryblossom391 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE, AHHHH THIS IS SO PERFECT. I can imagine that like, they'd enter the closed space and it would just be a normal closed space and Kyon would be like "What was so interesting about it?" and Itsuki would just go "You let me hold your hand longer than last time" or something like that. :D
Lazy Gaga chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
ARGH! These are all so sweet! Wonderful job! I really do hope there's more
distiellover chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
I love the last line of this chapter! Its nice that when they are with eachother nothing else matters! And the kissing chapter after this was awesome! : D I can't wait for more of this fic.
distiellover chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
I love Koizumi's teasing in this one and can definately see it happening!
distiellover chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
This is definately my favorite so far! Its so cute and I absolutely love snuggling and Kyon's thoughts in the chapter were so nice! : D
distiellover chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is looking good so far (haven't read the rest yet) its nice to see another Itsuki/Kyon fic out there after so long! But what is NoNaWri somethingorother?