Reviews for Thor Writes a Saga
Scar of hope chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Woah. that last verse gave me CHILLS. i seriously just shivered from head to toes. well done. I can't even...wow. I think Ifelt that in my bones. Damn. wow. just wow.
viridianaln9 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Love it.
A Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Lovely poem and story 3
I love the fluffiness of it all. Beautifully written story. :)
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This is entirely, ridiculously, incredibly, seriously BRILLIANT. All of it. My god. You're a genius. A god-damned genius. I think I may love you.
Savy13 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Awww... That was so sweet...
Wanderingidealism chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Oh My God, I love you.
Marry me author.
I absolutely beg you. This is brilliant! I would love to hear the full epic!
I bow at your brilliance!
and your poetry skills!
lynnzerben chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
I was not expecting the last part to make me cry, but it did, in a very good way!
Everiel chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
This. Is. Awesome. I loved Thor's telling of his saga - for a warrior, he makes a fine skald! And I absolutely loved the future scene, with its families and coninuity. Excellently done.
Quathis chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Good to see the terms epic and awesome living up to their actual meanings. The visuals I'm getting from this really fit those descriptions. Especially that last scene. Good laughs and wonderful family moment. Until next time.
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
hahahaahahhahhhahhahaahah the whole avengers extended grandchildren family lol what of clint and natasha? where are their kids?
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
so much fun! magnificent and wonderfully done, continuing to love the subtle bruce/darcy and the bits of thor's saga were as lovely as i'd imagined, also very happy that the royal family of asgard was brought back together and yay for queen jane!
lovely story, well done
TinySprite chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Great story, especially at the end!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Loved it, especially the continuity at the end, with the story being told and retold with an aged Thor, Jane at his side, eating a golden apple, and etc. Congrats!
NurseKelly chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I am VERY impressed. I can't believe you pulled off a Viking saga! **bowing to your awesomeness**
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Loved this one and you did a great job of capturing Thor's languageand cadence. (I dragged Mike to see the Avengers for the second time in the theaters last week, so it's freshin my mind!)
There were so many great lines in this one:
"And Tony had said that giving Asgardian technology to anyone close to SHIELD would be 'handing a coke fiend a razor blade and a rolled-up Benjamin,' whatever that meant."
"A small smile appeared. 'Like the Seven Dwarves. Snarky, Deadly, Pointy, Smashy, and . . . I can't think of a term for 'patriotic' that ends in a y.'"