Reviews for Thor Writes a Saga
TinySprite chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Great story, especially at the end!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Loved it, especially the continuity at the end, with the story being told and retold with an aged Thor, Jane at his side, eating a golden apple, and etc. Congrats!
NurseKelly chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I am VERY impressed. I can't believe you pulled off a Viking saga! **bowing to your awesomeness**
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Loved this one and you did a great job of capturing Thor's languageand cadence. (I dragged Mike to see the Avengers for the second time in the theaters last week, so it's freshin my mind!)
There were so many great lines in this one:
"And Tony had said that giving Asgardian technology to anyone close to SHIELD would be 'handing a coke fiend a razor blade and a rolled-up Benjamin,' whatever that meant."
"A small smile appeared. 'Like the Seven Dwarves. Snarky, Deadly, Pointy, Smashy, and . . . I can't think of a term for 'patriotic' that ends in a y.'"
Quathis chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Fun story, especially with Thor's unique perspective on humanity. Liked Bruce's quote about falling angel and rising ape. From Hogfather, right? Good book, though I think letting Tony read them or see their movie version would be asking for some headache producing discussions. Looking forward to what all Thor goes through to put this poem together. Until next time.
Everiel chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Is it bad that I enjoy Thor's saga writing so much? No, I don't think it is... (incidentally, I'm the type of person who reads "Beowulf" to my kids when they're babies, and when they're older, I have to field questions about why there are no women in the saga, and why the queen isn't named).

I'm not certain whether Thor's talesmithing is my favorite part ("That ye may cry in strength, We have a Hulk!" AWESOME!), or Bruce's philosophy in the rain, or Thor's memory of mortality... Aw, heck, I just love it all. Especially Snarky, Deadly, Pointy, and Smashy. Oh, and a synonym for Patriotic that ends in "y" is Trusty, Bruce. Just had to look it up...
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I absolutely love the whole thing: Thor's desire to give a gift, his inability to do so, the equating the internet with Loki, the mild Darcy/Bruce...great work! And of course, I have a soft spot for Norse epics and I do love Bruce's advice to Thor at the end.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
More please! This is just too great!

Also, is it bad that I have this image in my head of Thor threatening a computer to release Loki?
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
this is enormously fun, your take on thor's character is wonderful and the dash of darcy/bruce was very well done
really looking forward to thor's saga!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2