Reviews for A Rough Estimate
BigBossandScorpius chapter 1 . 1/30
PERFECTION I CAN'T EVEN, I love it.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Those two are like water and oil but it works. Well done.
LovelyFangirls chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I- I don't even- Can't- words- I- I just- too freaking amazing...
JoHnLoCkHoNk chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
that was great XD

I just heared my little sister fighting with my step dad and she yelled "I'M NOT LYING! I'M TRUEING!" I don't even know how that would be spelled! XD
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Nice work! I like this John who pushes Sherlock back for a change. Not exactly a nice thing he did, but Sherlock gets to be an arse most of the time so this makes it fair. Excellent!
EJ 12212012 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Hahaha oh man. Those two are going to end up killing each other. Wonderful job.
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Hehe this was great x3
CruelleIronie chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
"Je t'ai besoin" it's : "j'ai besoin de toi" :D I like how the angst is mixed with the sex and all ! Rather desperate !
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was lovely! I just loved this story. *happy sighs* It was scorching hot, very in character, and I really liked how they assume they will only be together for the rest of their "short" lives. Very clever for Sherlock to not think he would retire to the country and study bees with a doddering John Watson. Little does he know! :D So awesome!
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Aww the rest of their lives lol
Doni chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Great mix of angst and humor and a Sherlick/John brand of love. May the rest of their lives be longer than they think.
Nils Holgersson chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wahhhh, why is this so adorably cute?I know its romance and angst, but especially with the last couple of sentences it was just plain adorable!favourited it (:
MegFallow chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
My favorite part would be when Sherlock is talking about his problems to the rat, and he askes hi if he has a "Little rat version of John Watson too". lol, that was fun to read. XD
Ana chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
easily one of the best things I have ever read, not just including fanfiction. I adore you for this- hell, I'd sell an organ in return for then sequel! wonderful, I can't even begin to explain how much I love this.
Puggle chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
That is a really great piece. Thank you so much for sharing.