Reviews for Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
At first I was like, "a stripper AU, what the heck is this?" And then I was like, "damn, Phil's hot like that." And then you cracked my heart open and feelings pure out. Now this is going to be headcannoning in my brain for weeks.
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This was really good!
Kaerith chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I haven't gotten into Avengers fanfic before, but I found the link to this on someone's Faves list and decided to read it and ended up really liking it. The characterizations were good as AU characters, but I did like the in-jokes that tied the story to the movies. Having Steve top was a great way to go, that sharpened the contrast of his personality and his appearance, which is what made his pre-transformation character more interesting for me in the CA film. I also appreciated the political references you made; while Phil's character wasn't explored as much as Steve's (well, his /personality/ I mean ;), the brief insight into why he was discharged provided a nice connection between the characters. Most of all, I loved how you made both characters masculine, and didn't default to short scrawny girlishly cute.
Vampirelle chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love it! The story is amazing and the way it's written, just, damn! Straight to favourites and I'm off to read your other stories.
Precira chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
God I could read this story again and again, I just love it!
Storm.Gazer chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
aw, this was surprisingly romantic
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This was both adorably awkward and sexy as hell. This was a great read and I appreciate that you worked all the Avengers into it, even if we didn't see Clint in-story. I giggled when I realized that the bartender was Bruce wearing the Purple Shirt of Sex. Thank you!
nellisnellis chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
New OTP? NO DON'T GIRL! *whispers* I'm sorry girlllllll
And now that girl, has left science boyfriends and ventured in to the land of capsicoul... SHIT HOT DAMN THIS FIC WAS GREAT! PERFECT AU I MUST SAY . JOLLY GOOD FRIEND, JOLLY GOOD!
Jamien Grey chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Sorry, forgot to sign in, that last review was from me.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I know it says complete, but I'd be interested in reading more within this universe. Its very sweet, with the right hint of melancholy, not to mention ripe with possibility. Overall good, into the favorites it goes.
Gooieduck1224 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
there is not enough capsicoul in this world! so goooooood
Rain chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
ASDFGHJKL. I LOVED IT.
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh this is so hot and sweet and STEVE IS JUST TOO FREAKING ADORABLE!
Stark Naked is an awesome strip club name.
Forte