Reviews for Romance That Remains Forever
Kibalover3029 chapter 37 . 10/17/2014
Gah! I love it so much! I can't wait for your next update, it's always so good. Keep it up, cause I can't wait to see how you end it :)
suburbantimewaster chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
I just finished reading this story and wow! I really hope you find the time to continue it.
ShikiRiian chapter 36 . 8/5/2014
So much drama...I need more!
HeartQueen14 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
At first I thought your story was a bit off, until I readied the whole story before I sign up. Though I'm not so sure with the pregnancy after they came to the valley, but I still think it's a brilliant story bellechat.
suburbantimewaster chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I thought your story was intriguing, though I don't really agree with your beliefs and Marie's not really my type of character. Though I do think you should have added something about Once-ler having an affair with the pregnant girl he helped. I thought her being in love with him was going to lead up to that. It would have been a sign of how far he's sunk.
A.R.C chapter 36 . 6/19/2014
It's great to see that your back to writing. I hope get to finish this story since it seems all the other Once-ler x whoever stories I do like have had a permanent halt. Anyways, Love the story, really great work. I hope you continue cause like I've already said, I hate when authors stop when they're in the middle of writing something really great and have a lot of fans. It just pisses me of! Anyways PLEASE CONTINUE! I need more of this story!
Whiteling chapter 36 . 6/5/2014
Geez hasn't any of those people heard the tale of the unforgiving servant or the good samaritan?! Can't blame the poor kids for wanting to leave won't be surprised if they plan retribution in a few years too.

Here's hoping Marie very soon figures out her girls have literally gone to join their dad.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/25/2014
First if all I would just like to say that this is without a doubt some of the best written fanfiction, particularly Dr. Seuss fanfiction, I've ever read. Everything about this is like a breath of fresh air. The Once-let's family all have very distinct personalities, instead of just writing them off as "the evil family that ruins everything" like I've seen other fanfiction writers do for this.

The Once-ler of your story is definitely one of the best meshes of the original Once-ler (Seuss's book and the '72 animated short) and the new Once-ler, who in my opinion, seems very much like a product of the times that will never be timeless. This Once-ler seems very realistic and well written, instead of just keeping the childish and well-meaning new one who goes mad with greed thanks to his "evil" family. I love how you incorporated Marie and the twins into the story. I could see the Once-ler actually worrying about providing for his kids so much and wanting to spoil them so much that he actually does all of these things to keep living a well off life. Also, Marie is one of the best romantic partners I've ever read of for Once-ler. I've seen my fair share of Norm-ler fanfiction as well as Oncest, and few really have that type of writing that makes me keep going back to reread. I actually had the time to keep rereading stories like these that are long but spectacular, I would.

Now that all the good stuff is out, I have something important to ask you; WHY HAVE YOU NOT FREAKING UPDATED YOUR STORY? IT'S BEEN HALF A GOD DAMN YEAR ALREADY AND NOTHING! IT ALWAYS PISSES ME OFF WHEN AUTHORS WHO ARE SO GREAT ALL OF A SUDDEN JUST STOP UPDATING! I'VE SEEN THIS HAPPEN WAY TO MANY TIMES NOW! It's rare that an author who is so great actually finishes their story and I want you to be won of them. Please just do me this simple favor as someone who has a love for reading books and fanfiction and considers writing some themself.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/25/2014
I just finished reading this story and I have to say that I wish they had the progression of the Once-ler in the movie more like your Once-ler. The Once-ler in this story feels more reminiscent of the original Once-ler who gave himself reasons to not go bigger, but always ended up going bigger. Also I still admire how you managed to mesh the more childish, care-free Once-ler who didn't want to let his mother down. I also like how you gave the rest if his family members like Brett and Chett distinct personalities that made them seem more realistic. Everything about this story is just fantastic yet it seems so realistic compared to the movie, which in my opinion, was much better than the other Dr. Seuss but still didn't keep to the actual tone of the source material. Everything ab
iiToni chapter 35 . 5/21/2014
I love this so much! It's saved on my phone so I can come back to it until I make a fanfiction account. I've read both versions of this story, (what you have so far anyway) and they're wonderful! I can't wait to see how Onceler reacts to Chloe and the news of his family going public.
bloodrosered chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Cool! U named Marie's doc after Ed Helms! Great job so far! I really luv Ed Helms! :-)
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 35 . 12/25/2013
aww omg T_T
Guest chapter 34 . 10/1/2013
Aw man! I love that this story has kept going, but can't this family ever catch a break? I'm actually worried they won't get a happy ending.
Whiteling chapter 34 . 9/15/2013