Reviews for Repercussions
mmkbrook chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
Very, very enjoyable. Diego and Victoria finally married. Mendosa found an aficionado of chiles, and it looks like even Ignacio found an angel sitting on his shoulders.
Ladyz48 chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
Thanks so much for sharing. It was a wonderful story. I love it.
jkl88 chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
The wedding, Alejanro's talk with Felicidad and then with Felipe made a nice conclusion. If you do a sequel I'd like to see Diego become a Marquis. Also, he never told his father that he is Zorro. I half expected Felipe to show Alejandro the cave after Victoria and Diego left for San Francisco. But no was a wonderful story.
DietMJ chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
Wonderful ending. I'm all for a sequel, so they can find out about "What de Soto knew, but wasn't telling them! (hint, hint, hint...) :)
katie1999 chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
I enjoyed the story very much and especially they way to feelings of the characters trying to cope with the terrible events and also looking forward to the future.
LaCorelli chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
The wedding was lovely, and it was nice to have it end with Don Alejandro's reflections and his talking to his wife. His life had gone through as many changes as anyone else. A really enjoyable story even if the subplot about the title didn't get resolved.
jkl88 chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
Nice chapter. Please post some more soon.
DietMJ chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
Just when it was getting ended the chapter! Looking forward the Diego and Don Alejandro from talking.
LaCorelli chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
Well, now Diego knows there was more to Gilberto's plan than he thought, even if he doesn't know what exactly it was. I liked Victoria coming to visit just because and getting Diego to talk about what was bothering him, and convincing him to tell his father. I also look forward to the next chapter.
DietMJ chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
Ah Mendoza's in love and of course it had to be about food! yum!
jkl88 chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
It's nice to see Mendoza doing so well with both his new job and a lovely lady. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
katie1999 chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
It's nice that you have thought of Mendoza too and not only as a cook. It will be interesting to read more about these two.
LaCorelli chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
I really liked this chapter. Both the engagement and courtship of Diego and Victoria, and Mendoza coming into his own in the tavern and especially his falling in love over hot spicy food. Mendoza deserves love too.
jkl88 chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
Neat. I'd really like to see Diego...Zorro...become a Marquis. Just think what Victoria would say. Please post another chapter soon.
ABlape chapter 14 . 10/20/2012