Reviews for Akari Snaps
XxMNinjaxX chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I love this story. :) It's definitely one of my top favorite Yuru Yuri stories that I've read, and/because it's totally renewed my faith in, or actually, given me faith in, Akane and Akari as an adorable couple. Thank you so much for writing this sweet, heartwarming, well written, in-character, and fun and interesting fanfic. Your story has helped to inspire me to write again. Thank you so much. :)
Mizuki00 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I was hoping that it was more bloody but this did its own magic! Good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was GREAT! I loved it. Akari is my favorite character on the show so it was good finally seeing a piece where she finally stood up for herself and showed her true thoughts! If you don't mind I would really like too see another story like this! Maybe showing Akari's "Dark side" :) but anyway great story!
sleepyhobo10 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This is one of my favorite Stories on here.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Well, wasn't really expecting to see YOU here...but Hell, I sure am damn glad I did!

This was...Wow. Pissed Off!Akkarin is scary, even if that fear WAS pretty handy in the end. LOL

Akari hooks up Sakurako and Himawari, Yui and Chinatsu and Kyouko and Ayano, even if she did it out of hurt and anger, and of course, Akane FINALLY had what was comin' to her. *A*

This was pretty damn good, son! Good work!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
chaosrin chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I see, I like the Akari Akane part but Yui and Chinatsu my mind refuse to think of it... Kyoko don't know what to think of there. This oneshot is okay just kinda of tame in the results for the girls. It would be nice to recreate it in a more serious setting and expanded chapters.