Reviews for Rin's Waiting

read;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Princess lost in darkness chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
where is the rest of the story!
xEmeraldStarx chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
holy crap this thing is huge! i skipped some parts wondering when shessomaru was coming back. i loved the ending though good job
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
amazing work! very very good!

HawkAngel
Mistress Ayako chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
I can't login because I've reviewed this chapter before, but what happened to chapter 5? I was enjoying the story so much! please PM me!
Mrs.Vendetta chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
love it
PurpleHiraikotsuRider chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
ARH! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
sesshoumarufan18 chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
Nice. Please update soon like the story very much. I read it on . Please update soon.

Lots of Love

sesshoumarufan18
AngelicDemon97 chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
This is a great story and your remakes make it really wonderful!
Mistress Ayako chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Your writing has greatly improved from the original. Well, not the writing but the grammar. I like your rewrite, although it still does have a few errors here and there. I don't blame you about the cramps! How all women hate them so... But I still love your story, and yes, you are making things clearer. :) Don't stress yourself out from writing!
marija chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
amazing i hope u finish it, one of the best fan fictions ive read yet for these couple really...
annemarie chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
i really love your story it very beautifull
Kisamaria chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
Aww don't you just love Rin? Doing all of those things out of the goodness of her heart.

I love this story and I really REALLY hope you get chapter 4 out soon!

Just one thing though, I think the grammar/spelling needs checking out in a couple of places. Otherwise, this is a brilliant rewrite and I love it!

PS. I hope you feel better too. :)
Mistress Ayako chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
Please Update soon! I loved the story! Its a very funny tale on how I found it, but I really did love it! You have to continue. Trust me, your story will get over 174 reviews.