Reviews for Remember
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 11 . 6/20
Please update soon
BrotNutella chapter 11 . 5/11

that was a really brutal story and I really hope that Harry will regain the abillity to speak again an learns how to do propper magic. Or his own kind of magic, but magic.
And I really do hope, that you will continue your story, even if you wrote the last chapter a while ago. I will just take an alert to this story just in case

HaleyJamesPotter chapter 3 . 3/20
fool proof evidence not full proof evidence
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 11 . 2/25
Too fast. Harry would not be that comfortable that quickly after 10 yrs
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 11 . 2/11
Left me Wanting more
Moon-Princess-Serena1993 chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
Soooo I love this story and it has been a really long time since you updated and I would kill for an update!

TheOrginalBibliophile chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
I loved Micheal being all protective big brother at Severus; can't wait for the next chapter.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 11 . 6/1/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
mithrilandtj chapter 11 . 5/24/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I know the summary should be clear but you should probably put a non-con warning in anyway.
Socially Awkward chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
This is so good, im actually glad this is one of those stories where the supposed famous BWL brother is actually nice and liked Harry. It makes my heart all warm from the happy feels.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 11 . 3/5/2015
This is a great story. Cant wait for update. I find it intruiging and adoring. Please update soon. :)
FalconLux chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
Love this! I don't normally go for stories where Harry's a whore because his behavior usually feels a bit off to me. This one, however, is perfect. Harry isn't too angsty but neither is his personality completely buried beneath the eager little sex kitten persona. I love how you've managed to convey that Harry is deeply affected by everything he's gone through but that he is, despite that, a fully functional, mature young man. He has glaring insecurities and a skewed worldview, but he's also intelligent, unique, and interesting.

Anyway, I like. I enjoy that way you've written Severus as well, and I was quite pleased with your Sane!Voldie. I hate it when people way overdo it with him and throw him into full blown kindness just because he's sane and not exceptionally evil.

I see you haven't updated this story in almost a year, but I'm not going to give up hope until it's listed as abandoned. I will be following and waiting most eagerly for an update. :-D
wechard chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Gracealma chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Cute! Love that Harry and Severus are together. And that atom is a good guy in this story. sure hope you can update this story.