Reviews for Remember
TheOrginalBibliophile chapter 11 . 7/23
I loved Micheal being all protective big brother at Severus; can't wait for the next chapter.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 11 . 6/1
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
mithrilandtj chapter 11 . 5/24
Update?
I know the summary should be clear but you should probably put a non-con warning in anyway.
Socially Awkward chapter 4 . 3/14
This is so good, im actually glad this is one of those stories where the supposed famous BWL brother is actually nice and liked Harry. It makes my heart all warm from the happy feels.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 11 . 3/5
This is a great story. Cant wait for update. I find it intruiging and adoring. Please update soon. :)
FalconLux chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
Love this! I don't normally go for stories where Harry's a whore because his behavior usually feels a bit off to me. This one, however, is perfect. Harry isn't too angsty but neither is his personality completely buried beneath the eager little sex kitten persona. I love how you've managed to convey that Harry is deeply affected by everything he's gone through but that he is, despite that, a fully functional, mature young man. He has glaring insecurities and a skewed worldview, but he's also intelligent, unique, and interesting.

Anyway, I like. I enjoy that way you've written Severus as well, and I was quite pleased with your Sane!Voldie. I hate it when people way overdo it with him and throw him into full blown kindness just because he's sane and not exceptionally evil.

I see you haven't updated this story in almost a year, but I'm not going to give up hope until it's listed as abandoned. I will be following and waiting most eagerly for an update. :-D
wechard chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
MORE PLEASE!
Gracealma chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Cute! Love that Harry and Severus are together. And that atom is a good guy in this story. sure hope you can update this story.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
Please write more soon thank you
DemeRain chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
Thanks for sharing.
kat chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Wish harry could talk. It is a great story. Please continue.
InuAngelBaby chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UP-DATE THIS STORY I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY AND AM DYING FOR NEW CHAPTERS NOT JUST ONE THAT IS JUST A TEASE BUT MULTIPLE CHAPTERS TO GET THE HUNGER FOR MORE FEED. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I WILL LOVE YOU MORE THEN I ALREADY DO.
Twi's Dreamer chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
finally they are together...i love it...it was cute and adorable especially how Ra repeats I Promise like he would have been able to keep it...glad to see seveus didnt let anything block his true emotions...i cant wait for the next update...!
Twi's Dreamer chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
I love the story so far...im glad tom didnt kill him or make him a slave to the death eaters...i love the close bonding between all them...at least harry still has people who still love him and didnt forget about him...Onto the next chapter...