Reviews for Merzost'
TopazVampire1999 chapter 3 . 1/13
You know that a story is good/great/awesome when you find yourself rereading it. This is the 2nd time I've read this and it's still awesome! I'd love for the sequel to get an update too! :D
8AccountDeleted8 chapter 35 . 9/16/2013
Confusion has arose! and about time :l
MidnightFunhouse chapter 34 . 10/25/2012
Omg... 0.0 what did you do this to me! First you kill zerorin now her! You meanie! Anyway loved the story! It was very long... VERY LONG! But great job! I've read some of your other stuff. And I think you should try another story were its a human girl. Like no powers, no vampiric side, jut flat out human! It would be very interesting to see! Well that's all I've got to say! Bye-bye author-sama!
Demonic Angel 7 chapter 32 . 10/24/2012
poor zerorin...
update soon!
MaskedBeauty09 chapter 32 . 10/15/2012
NO! ZERO! My most favorite character ever! ;_; You...What have you done... haha jk. Great flipping story! I was reading it on my phone during school and it took all I had not to burst out in laughter, and sometimes in tears! Update soon, can't wait! Oh and I love your A/N that says 'Yes, my snow glitters so shut up.' In the middle of class I just randomly busted out laughing! XD it was so funny!
Demonic Angel 7 chapter 31 . 10/13/2012
T-T i still sad... i forgive you though...-
update soon!
Demonic Angel 7 chapter 30 . 10/11/2012
why did zero die! T-T i mean he isnt my fave but i do like him! ur so mean!
lolz update soon!
Demonic Angel 7 chapter 28 . 10/10/2012
i like that preview... its awesome... but anywho... out of this story well all storyies my precious kana is always my favorite character... but out of the characters besides kaname.. dear koshka is my faveorite... and am i the only one who reviews like seriously there are only 9 now ten reviews for this stor... its soo sad.. a story like this should have more reviews! lolz... enough of my ranting update asap!
Demonic Angel 7 chapter 27 . 10/4/2012
what does volki i medivedi mean?
- update soon!
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
I'm trying to memorize her eyes' color meanings but it's so hard!
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I can just see Zero in chibi form denying his feelings. Adorable!
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Aidou can be so troublesome. XD
Demonic Angel 7 chapter 24 . 9/27/2012
does they revome her from his memorys? i cant wait update asap!(*.*)
CapitaineHook chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
You know you named your main character Cat Midnight right? Sorry it just seems very weird to me, I can't read it and not laugh.)))
Demonic Angel 7 chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
UPDATE ASAP! I COMMEND THEE TO!