Reviews for Strange Connections
ElectraX12 chapter 17 . 7/1
well, i have to say that this is one of my favourite HPxLOTR fic so far. I especially love the connection between Harry and the Nine. I cant wait to see what will come off it. I hope you update soon ;)
PlumeVif151 chapter 17 . 5/24
It is such a cruel thing to do to stop your story at this point .. It really is a Great Fanfiction ! I'll keep hope that you'll finish it one day.
lucka0021 chapter 1 . 5/23
Hi there, is there something happening with this story or not?
Fallow51 chapter 17 . 5/19
Kudos :)
MattKennedy chapter 17 . 5/6
Interesting story. :) Looking forward to where things will go in the future.
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 17 . 4/30
İ like this it's a great way to fuse the stories together and I hope that you finish it I can't wait to see what happens next
AJ Picard chapter 17 . 4/25
Your story is awesome and I am eagerly awaiting your next update
Mirage chapter 17 . 3/23
aww noooooooooooo why did you stop writing, please no, come back!
i really do hope that you come back soon and write more chapter...maybe even some longer like bevor ...i cant wait how the meating with the other wizard and how he will help him...maybe ist Sirius muhaha...
ok will this be a threesome with Harry legolas and Glorfindel? it would be nice too,
but without him it wuld still be great i love Harry egolas together...but he would be great to Keep both younger in line and a great help for Lefolas to Keep Harry out of danger!

will Boromir still be alive?
when do they met, then when the fight did seem over and the all the new fighter did Show up, or bevor this?
will Harry be still be master of death( i mean it would be not fair to legolas when not, he would be withouth his intented soon without the near immortality)...maybe this is why he is somehow bound to the wraith...?

PLEASE return soon, i really cant wait to see where your Story goes...
its march 2015
Mirage chapter 15 . 3/23
aww that end of ch15 is sooooo cute and somehow hot
go legolas, good that he did stop him like this
Padfootette chapter 17 . 3/14
Fantastic story I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
M chapter 17 . 3/5
well... that ended abruptly
Lyn chapter 17 . 2/12
I've found a few days ago this story and love it. I can not wait to read as continuous! I am impatient :)
I really really love your LOTR/HP fics! 3 And I must say your writing skills have improved. The plotline's more cohesive and the characters are well-characterized (I'm glad you've given more depth to Boromir!) Great fic so far! Hope you'll update soon! :)
Shiro Yukino chapter 17 . 1/31
Damn! This fic is good.
That's what kept roaming in my mind while I was reading. It was different from the other fics I've read so far but really good as well.
I liked the changes it contained and as I reached this chapter, I couldn't help but wish for more and more.
Compiling the whole fic, of what I've read so far, I can't help but say that this is a freaking good fic and I can't wait to read more.
Btw, I couldn't help but enjoy Harry speaking as I it sounded so flowery and formal, but kinda cute thinking it was him.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 17 . 2/1