Reviews for Strange Connections
Lilia0 chapter 18 . 7/12
I adore this story, and hope to see it updated soon. I have this odd image of the wraiths literally wanting Harry as their lover, and it intrigues me.

Lilia.
uwishuwerecool chapter 18 . 6/28
more?
theHidden1 chapter 18 . 6/22
I like this story. Its a fun read. Im interested in why he has a connection to the ringwraiths. I hope we get to see more of this soon. :)
Arwenien chapter 18 . 5/19
This story is MUCH better than previous HP/LOTR. I think I lot of have changed since then in your style of writting and perception. If I didn't know for sure, I would think these two stories belong to two different authors :) While I don't like "Fighting another war", because it was boring in my opinion and some ideas were... um, strange, I love almost everything in "Strange Connections". It's very mature story. I especially love the fact that Harry was raised by Bilbo, because it's the most natural and best decision in that situation. A lot of authors forget that no responsible adult will bring a child on a dangerous journey. In your story Harry came to Middle Earth a bit earlier, before the fellowship was created. He could grow up before the main plot started. I also love Harry's and Legolas' interactions. It's also very mature. Thet didn't like each other at the beginning, but it was natural after the disaster with speaking to William (btw. I LOVE William, he is so funny :D). In previous fic it was forced. Harry didn't like Legolas without sensible reason. It's great that this time their opinion graduallu and naturally change.

I'm only sure I like Harry's connection with Nazguls. It was interesting that Harry could speak with them, because of being paselmouth, but other than that I don't understand how it's even possible he has link with them like he had with Voldemort. It's far fetched for me. And you didn't explain how Harry ended up in Middle Earth. Some, even vague, explanation would be nice.

I can't wait for an update!
MonaTheGreat chapter 3 . 5/9
OOOh, what an interesting addition. I like the way this story is shaping out.
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 18 . 5/6
More please!
DragonsKing83 chapter 18 . 4/28
Great chapter! I love the speed with which your going through the story lately. Its neither too fast nor too slow. I've become quite addicted to your story, and can't wait for the next update. Keep up the great work!
DragonsKing83 chapter 12 . 4/28
I just started reading this story the other day. I'd read you other LOTR/HP crossover a while back, and while I enjoyed it, I've really taken your current fic to heart. It's main character's manner and personality are different and a breath of fresh air from the normal constant 'brooding Harry' that is often present. It is beautifully written, and I love the ever-growing interaction and development between Harry and Legolas. Keep up the amazing work!
fantasy stories lover chapter 18 . 4/9
Did harry just lose his magic?! What the hell is wrong with radagst ? I hate him! In both FAW and this story! Didn't they say that he is a peaceful creature and all that shit?! Well he obviously is not!
Mumia0813 chapter 18 . 4/5
Wow so intense I want more.
pascale.charette chapter 18 . 1/26
Good story. Can't wait for your next chapter.
Lynxgoddess chapter 18 . 1/22
Good story! I really like the character development
Sysa chapter 18 . 1/11
This is so much better than that other storry of yous, I very much enjoy reading this one, it has got both social and emotional inteligence in the characters and you seriously did make the thoughts and emotions better from your last piece of writing. I also like the story. Its delightfully original (if not compared to your own other story) and, you know, I just like it, thats all.
Wow
youngdestiny chapter 18 . 1/4
Holy crap! That was one intense ending...
Please update soon and good luck with writing the next chapter. Btw I really like this whole mystery between the nazgul (is that how you spell it?) and Harry. Im really curious about their connection and what they want to do to harry.
So please update soooon!