Reviews for Not According to Plan
Tonks7421 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Please add a new chapter soon I really like the story so far but I wouldn't jump straight to a later year I would love to read about the three other boys finding out about remus being a werewolf! Pm me for any help if you want!
MoonShineD chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Wonderfully charming and whimsical. Yet still remained backbone of charactors and intrigue. PLEASE keep going.
peny.lane chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Yesssssss! Please oh please make this a multi-chapter fic. I am so completely in love with your characters and plot!
GirlyMakinChange chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I need this like I need air. Too lazy to log on, but I just had to tell you! Please MORE!
O.oLizAo.O chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is awesome! Please continue!
TheWalnutQueen chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Ooh, please continue this - mischievous Remus is my favourite, and it's so refreshing to see him being strong for once, rather than quiet to a fault and having to rely on the others completely. The only thing I would say is that the jump between the fight and them being friends is a little fast. I think it could do with another scene between them to make it smoother to read.
LeeLeeBah chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
more chapters pleeease!:D
RMoors chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Please, please, please continue this!bi love the way you write all the characters. They've all got spins on them I haven't seen before and are fresh and interesting. So please keep writing, I'd love to see where you take this.
merthurlocked chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh yes please! Please write more chapters,what I've read so far is brilliant and I would just love it if you continued! I like the way you have written the characters! Please, another chappie?:)
SortaGuest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
O.o
Wow.
That. Was. Amazing!
I just want to keep reading that over and over again! You're incredible and I love the way you write Remus. Seriously hot... For an eleven year old that it. Not a pedo. I swear! *sweats*
annnnyway. I really like where this is going and I can already tell this is going to be an amazing multi-chap :)
Can't wait to read the rest!
Your stuff is awesome and you writing amazingly btw :)
Companiancube chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Hey :D! Great and very sweet story! 3 ;) I love it! ;3 please keep going :D!
Purpleflurp chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I would totally love to read that. Especially if it is lemony and frequently updated
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
:D!oh myyyy!I can't wait to see this being multi-chaptered!Awesome writing you've got here,the tone,the characterisation,everything is great! The way you made Sirius friends with Peter first and James with Remus first,then writing Remus's bad starting there!And seeing Sirius apologise for his mistake and of course his plans,lol!I adore the way you wrote him!Awesome!