Reviews for Teddy's Moments
these are great fics.
bananafox chapter 1 . 3/20
too freaking adorable.
Sue G chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Loving this story especially this chapter. Tissue job!
kristylg23 chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
that was a good story i hope there will be more
greygirl chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
I wondered how you are doing at this healthwise things are better for you. I just want to send you lots of love from new jersey,happy new year stay strong.
GREYGIRL chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME. ASTRID I AM SO PLEASED YOU ARE FEELING BETTER. I KEPT MY PROMICE TO WAIT SO MY CURIOUSITY MADE ME PEEK, VIOLA, CHAPTER 13. YOUR STORIES ARE KIND TO THE GREYS, AND I FOR ONE AM THANKFUL. SOME OTHER FANFICTIONS ARE SO HORRIBLE MEAN AND DOWNRIGHT UNRELATEABLE, THEY MAKE ME CRINGE. YOUR STORIES ARE TRULY WHAT READERS WANT LIGHT HUMOR, DRAMA, AND THE GREYS SEEMS LIKE THE FAMILY OR MEGA RICH FAMILY NRXT DOOR. THANKS ASTRID.
GreyKatrina chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
lovely chapter! hope you're feeling better sweetheart!
Katrina xx
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
I definitely enjoyed reading this chapter. :) Can't wait for more!
zina588 chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
I am so happy you re back. I missed this story. This chapter as usual was funny. I loved it. Thanks!
Wishbone heart chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Glad to have you back! Look forward to more posts.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Yay youre back! I really love this story hope you update soon
lindaday chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
So glad your back, I hope you feeling better my prayers are with you. Just love your stories I went back and read them again your writing of these stories are so good I hope you continue writing these wonderful stories the last chapter was the truth I am so glad Elliot talked to Teddy and Phoebe, I'm glad they listen to him Ana and Christian where surprised Maria was so happy to hear them tell her at the end. I hope to hear from you soon, take care. xo:-)
glory2bee chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
I wish my kids would wise up like Teddy and Pheobe
stine1 chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Aww, that was hilarious! :-)