Reviews for Mavis's Plan
Arsh360 chapter 2 . 3/2
It's a great story, quite different of what i usually read. But your summary drew me to it during random browsing. I hope you think of continuing it with the story.
your writing style is quite good and unique, different from others.
Keep up the good work.
kjeld chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
very interesting, build up for their pairing together and awesome intelligent hopefully natsu. cant wait for more.
Star Angel7169 chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Awww, this is really sweet! Nice story.
REDxYELLOW chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Please let there be more! Please please please PLEASE! I'll be waiting!
REDxYELLOW chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Finally found a NatsuxMavis (Would the ship name be Navis or Matsu?) Fic. I hope there'll be more! Keep it up! Matsu!
Abinac chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I expect more this is awsome no cop outs allowed til then bye
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
This is great. Not many natsu x mavis fics. Please update again.
TheGameConqueror7 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
When is the next update?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Please write more chapters to this story! Or make more Natsu x Mavis. This was a great story!
GratsuLover13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Please up date soon I've been waiting forever and I love you fanfic! :3
Ectis chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
This is pretty good. Sorta like mine; you can't explain everything in two chapters unless they're huge. Please continue.
JackQuake chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
please oh please continue this story! Soo interesting i want to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
That was amazing please write another im a mavis fan so im begging you
The Wumbologist chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
I decided to check out some of your work after you graciously left me a review and I have to say: I'm glad I did. This right here is what fanfiction is all about! Exploring the "what if" scenarios. And you chose quite the scenario indeed. Your story is very well written with a great narrative but what I really like is the plot. Fantastic subject you've chosen here! It's quite an exciting topic to explore and the way you threw in those nice flashbacks really added to the whole idea.

I applaud you for breaking away from the mould, for writing something fresh and interesting and for doing such a great job!
anarchoBandit chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Please, do keep writing this story, its so bloody great. Not enough stories about Natsu x Mavis.