Reviews for Hot Mess
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 2/11
That was weirdly adorable. It wasn't fluffy, really, but it was cute and it made me smile. Very nice. :)
madelene.bengtsdotter chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Aw, this is so sweet. Poor Damon always thinking no one could love him.
afeltyz chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I really enjoyed this. It just seems so plausible!
kintah chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
good writing. I found this because of trogdor19. Glad I did.
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Love it :D
latbfan chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Car sex is so awkward, and you wrote it so beautifully. I loved so many of the little details, her slutty bra and his sooty hands leaving marks on her face. And of course they'll go swimming 'cause why the hell not. They seem so young and sweet in this. And yes, he's kid forever, if that's what she wanted. Only thank goodness she doesn't!

Thanks for sharing!
Trogdor19 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
So fun and sexy and awesome!

I figured I was in for some more mixed-signal bullshit, and really, who could resist that?"
-This was hilarious, so Damon. Like, yeah this isn't gonna last, but I'm grabbing your ass while I can! I love the image of them making out with fireplace ash all over them, too.

"You've never worn this before," he said, and while his arrogant certainty would normally rankle her, Elena could also see how much he wanted it to be true, how much he needed to know this wasn't a whim she'd later regret.
-But this was the part that stole my heart. Great job. Bravo!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Nice!
Passion-and-Danger chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
this was so absolutely beautiful and sexy and just ahhh, it's such an amazing one-shot!
niya94 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
You're a magician. The way you write... it's just magic.
starbeyond chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wonderful!
minerva-one chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Another awesome story. Thank you!
emiwat14 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Great story!
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Amazing, loved this! I'd love a continuation of this, seeing everyone's reaction, their attempt to make it work. I'd definitely read it.