Reviews for Honor Among Rogues
angelvan105 chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
Wow what a fantastic and awesome story! Ever since I finish your story I starting to developing the liking of Blackfire and Jack as cute couple! It was bravo! Thank lots!
darkshadows3321 chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
I really liked this story because all the characters were well written and the storyline was great.
GameJunkie7 chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Pretty damn good. I love me a good Spicer story and there's sadly so few decent ones out there with any length...this isn't one of those long ones but I was desperate for a Spicer story.

I like how you made him a smaller, faster and more punk-style Iron Man but honestly I cannot imagine a Spicer design without some bronze color in it, I mean that's part of his design philosophy: the guy loves the color of bronze as all his basic robots and most of his advanced ones use the color as their base.

Still, great story and I wish there was a sequel but open endings like this are wonderful too.
flamthower500 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
do you see that...if you did you would see me clapping, that was a great story
CrossoverFan chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Great last Chapter, I'm really glad it was left open ended so they can come back later. I love the budding relationship between Jack and Blackfire.
I was really hoping that Jack could win against Cyborg, his armor fails so he pulls out the Eye of Dashi and Reversing Mirror but it is typical of him to be beaten up.
I also really enjoyed your take on Blackfire's side of the sister rivalry that she's jelous that Starfire took what was ment to be hers, very deep very interesting.
I look forward to reading whatever's next for Earth 42
nightmaster000 chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
This was a great story. I'm looking forward to seeing The Outlaws in future stories. Where will destiny take them. Will Jack and Blackfire get together? Will Blackfire and Starfire ever be able to fix things between them? What kind of adventures awaits this new team? Really looking forward to reading more and finding out.
Thanatos's Scribe chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Will Blackfire ever find out that the Shredder is Chrell?
Evil Boy Genious chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
please update
CrossoverFan chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Yes new Chapter awesome, too bad Rhino's going to cause someone trouble in another story but oh well, man the foot have been really active I wonder if that will be explored, great chapter as always.
Golden-Sama chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
That was AWESOME! Blackfire's team is pretty cool, and I'm really enjoying the way all of the extremely different elements mesh together. :3

I can't wait to see what happens next! :3
nightmaster000 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Good choices. I'm looking forward to seeing how this team will get along. Any chance of adding El Tigre to this universe?
CrossoverFan chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Love your stories from this universe. I've only read a few so far I have no idea who the other team members will be...but I do have my hope that it will be these three-
For Beast Boy the greatest shapeshifter in most univeses and the craziest green skinned man to ever don a purple costume-The Impossible Man from Marvel comics
For Raven I considered that one Witch Boy from a singl Batman episode and a few Young Justice episodes but I have to go with someone who'd be a better counter for Raven so I'm saying-Charmcaster from Ben 10
Robin was a challenge to come up with a suggestion for, but if Goku can appear in this universe then maybe a master of using a massive arsenal of hidden weapons can too, I'm refering to blind and a duck-Mousse from Ranma 1/2
nightmaster000 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Will they able to find three more members? If so will the five become friends or just have a professional relationship? What will they call their team?
nightmaster000 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
This is pretty good really like how your making Jack finally live up to his potential and become competant. Will Jack and Blackfire end up together?
coldblue chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
I like how you are developing the relationship between Blackfire and Jack Spicer. It slowly coming along. Blackfire is bossy and Jack is a well ... a doofus, but they have there good moments.

Jack Spicer seems more like a Grey Villian. Jack does not hate his enemies or becomes obessed with his enemies and is just business to him. Kinda like Luthor, but not even close to that form of evil.

Jack seems to be able to copy and build off other people tech quite fast and adapt it for his own use. I was suprised with the Sonic Cannon and Brother Blood. I can't wait to see Jack Spicer version of Iron Man. I think more Black and Red coloring and Jack adapting Cyborg sonic technolog to a whole knew level or using them in creative ways. Maybe be able to add funnels or small little attack driods control by the suit that blast sound attacks like Ulitmate Ecoh Ecoh (Ben Ten) Dome of Sound.

Will Jack figure out he was talking to Robin/Richard Grayson and Starfire was his date or will Blackfire tell him later after he gets out this mess?

How much stronger will Jack Bots be after he is done twiking with his Robots?

I hope Red X and Black Cat get closer to each other.

How will Black cat and Red X deal with stealing the blue prints from Stark enterprises?

I say for the Fifth member you should have Chamcaster or Darkstar (Ben 10)to face against Raven. Maybe Jinx, but she is a Hero now. I don't know that many cartoon charaters who are villians who actually know decent magic that could fight to Raven standard.

I might review more if anything comes to mind

Keep up the good work and update soon as possible.