Reviews for Daughter of the Dunedain
Sparky She-Demon chapter 10 . 4/2
Nice ending so far, I'm liking this story a lot! Boromir has survived!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 4/2
Interesting opening. I like it a lot so far.
The truth never set me free chapter 10 . 3/28
Great story, update soon
Jmhslm chapter 10 . 3/20
I love this story! Please continue! Can't wait to see when aragorn and alianor reunited hahaha update soon!
It has been forever since you have updated:(
TwilightEclps chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
I love it!
Keep it up!
Through Jaded Eyes chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Okay, so your story shows promise but there's a couple of things that are starting to annoy me.
One, she can't be Elrond's niece. Elrond's only brother, Elros, chose to become mortal and his children therefore do not have the half-even choice and, though they may live much longer than normal men, they would not have lived long enough to be a part of the fellowship.
Two, she's not getting very many original lines here and so I'm not getting much of a feel for her personality.
And three, Alianor is in no way a translation of Elbereth. Elbereth is another name for the Valar Varda, who is revered by the elves especially and therefore, no one would dare name their child after her.
Despite these things, I'm intrigued by her past, especially what happened between her and Aragorn and why they haven't seen each other in four years. As long as you're careful not to let her turn into a Mary Sue, this could be a good story.
Dunedainlover chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Very good story update, soooooooooooon!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Update soon!
Narsilia Lyanna Elendil chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Yay glad for the update :) nice little flashbacks really enjoyed them as it gave a insight into her past and character :)

Please continue and update soon
Elves are awesome chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Amazing chapter! Update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Are you continuing this story
Tintcalad chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
Great chapter!
I loved the moment with Frodo and Alianor!
Elves are awesome chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
this is so awesome!
wonderpanda10 chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Awwwww so Boromir will live. Cool! have to admit at first I dislike him but then when he was shoot by arrows i felt sorry for him. ): but good to know he lives. And wow now the fellowship is broken in 4 groups o.o update when u can!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »