Reviews for Daughter of the Dunedain
patheticpisces chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
Wah! I need to know what happens when Alianor and Boromir get to Rohan! I can't wait for their reunion with Gandalf and I'm curious to see what you do with Eowyn's interest in Aragorn and Boromir's developing feelings for Alianor. I absolutely love this story and I sincerely hope that you choose to update this again in the near future as it is beautifully written and riveting. x
Athena Silverwolf chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
I really enjoy this story so I hope to see it updated soon! I like that Ghost can finally forgive herself by saving Boromir's life. Nicely done. Can't wait to read more
Lucy Greenhill chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
Hey! I just read your story and I totally love it so far! I'm hoping you haven't given up on it and that you'll update soon! xoxo
Sparky She-Demon chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Nice ending so far, I'm liking this story a lot! Boromir has survived!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Interesting opening. I like it a lot so far.
The truth never set me free chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
Great story, update soon
Jmhslm chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
I love this story! Please continue! Can't wait to see when aragorn and alianor reunited hahaha update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
It has been forever since you have updated:(
TwilightEclps chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
I love it!
Keep it up!
Through Jaded Eyes chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Okay, so your story shows promise but there's a couple of things that are starting to annoy me.
One, she can't be Elrond's niece. Elrond's only brother, Elros, chose to become mortal and his children therefore do not have the half-even choice and, though they may live much longer than normal men, they would not have lived long enough to be a part of the fellowship.
Two, she's not getting very many original lines here and so I'm not getting much of a feel for her personality.
And three, Alianor is in no way a translation of Elbereth. Elbereth is another name for the Valar Varda, who is revered by the elves especially and therefore, no one would dare name their child after her.
Despite these things, I'm intrigued by her past, especially what happened between her and Aragorn and why they haven't seen each other in four years. As long as you're careful not to let her turn into a Mary Sue, this could be a good story.
Dunedainlover chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Very good story update, soooooooooooon!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Update soon!
Lyanna Arwen Narsilia chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Yay glad for the update :) nice little flashbacks really enjoyed them as it gave a insight into her past and character :)

Please continue and update soon
Elves are awesome chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Amazing chapter! Update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Are you continuing this story
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »