Reviews for One Bullet
Guestt chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Nice chapter, and no, I didn't see that coming.

Few things, though: First, determinate isn't the word you wanted - it's determine. Second, unless people are indoors they hit the ground, not the floor. Third, pressuring isn't the same thing as keeping pressure on.

Sorry to be the grammar/spelling/expression police, but this stuff is important.
Angelina56 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
love it
F Maurice chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Good ending. :)
F Maurice chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Even though I can't see Callen and Nell as a couple, I thought the flow and the portrayal of both of them in this chapter was very in character. Good.
F Maurice chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Really good. I'm glad his wife understand and it's good Sam made it home early to talk.
F Maurice chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
So it's Kensi. That's a switch. Most stories I read are of Marty getting shot, some of Kensi but not too many of Callen or Sam.
F Maurice chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Is it Marty Deeks that gets shot? It's probably the only way Kensi will admit her feelings for him.
F Maurice chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Typical reaction of Callen.
F Maurice chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I understand Amber's feelings. Couldn't Sam take one afternoon off work? Oh, well, I know his job is important. Good chapter.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh, gosh, is it Kensi or Marty that's down? Somehow I don't think it's Callen or Sam.
irisis chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Great story - it satisfied both the Nallen and the Densi fan inside me. :) FYI, I initially guessed that it was Callen who had been shot - I really liked the way you kept it ambiguous, I think every reader saw it their own way.
miss-tarletone chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Very nice ending! I enjoyed the story. I'm glad everything worked out in the end!
jimmer chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
WOW! Another great story..I like how you brought in some of Sam's family life into the story, cuz nobdy really say's much about him, sure we here some of Callen's relationships with Kensi and the rest of the team but never really anything about Sam, so thank you for that..And Sarah don't forget to take some time off for yourself, you know in between surfing, college, partying, friends & family..Ah screw it! enjoy your life!..LOL..Thanks for sharing your amazing writing talent with us..
conservativegirl chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Awww, very sweet!:) I love it! It is sad that that's what it took but I'm still glad they're together.
Misyel chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
This is so cruel!
Sam was a nice guy..
Argghh.. You know that it is is job to take a judge fo crimes..