Reviews for Hope Is The Thing With Feathers
queenofpassiveaggressiva chapter 45 . 1/18
While reading this chapter, I realized I was listening to A Bird's Song by Ingrid Michaelson and I started laughing like a school girl!
delete-account-please-6358491 chapter 76 . 12/29/2014
Glad to have located this story. I like it so far and think it amazing. So I hope you will update more of this stunning story soon.
delete-account-please-6354030 chapter 76 . 12/29/2014
I’m glad to have picked this story. I think it unthinkable so far and can’t wait to read more of this unbelievable story so update soon please.
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 76 . 12/28/2014
Derek singing and washing dishes makes me melt like nothing else. He really is such a dork, but still so sweet and sexy at the same time. lol. I wish we could get more of these family moments at home on the show, away from the hospital, when it's just the 4 of them.

I love that Zozo had to join in on the dancing! She makes me laugh in every chapter with her adorably sassy personality. Mer and Derek are going to have their hands full with her when she's a teenager. Poor Derek may not survive it! :D

The bedtime story was so sweet. I can so picture Derek doing funny voices for each character, and the girls laughing the whole time. Again, the family time is so special, and very much needed! So until Shonda gives it to us, I'll just enjoy your version. :)

Poor Evvie with the thunderstorm. She definitely got Derek's light sleeper gene. At least Zozo slept soundly through the noise! Mer is such a good mom, sitting in the rocking chair for hours to soothe her. She's the best.

Thank you for this update! I missed this fic! Okay, off to catch up on Storm now!
hockeyplayer chapter 76 . 12/28/2014
Same here: Thanks for an amazing Update and I loved all the fluffiness and family moments especially with Der dancing (would like to see PD doing it "again" on the Show :D) and cuddling all together or just MerDer ;).

Can't wait for more of it even if it may take a longer time for an update :)!
little.camp.fairy chapter 76 . 12/28/2014
This was so perfect!
I want your Derek in my life! I'm a big fan of dork too!
And how perfect were the girls tonight?
Its a real shame that updating is becoming difficult for this story but I completely understand why you've had to prioritise right now.
Although I Can't be much help with exams or your thesis, I can tell you the feeling you get once its handed in is magical, and totally worth staying up until 4 am every night for months! Good luck with everything and have a great new year :)
merderfan1 chapter 76 . 12/27/2014
this was very cute I liked it very much
hope you had a wonderful Christmas and hoping you have a wonderful new year too
Mary
Paisley Mae chapter 76 . 12/27/2014
Wait?! That's it?! There needs to be more. LOL.

Okay, so I have I have this really cheesy image of my head of Derek dancing, it's very much like that scene in season 5 when Derek and Meredith had their little dance party. And of course they would have a dance party while doing dishes *wink wink*. They almost make doing dishes sound fun. Can I do dishes with them? I hate doing dishes. Maybe I won't hate them anymore because now every time I do them I'm going to be thinking of Derek's cheesy, dorky dancing. Thanks for that!

Aww, gotta love those storms. "Riding out the storm." At least it's a literal storm and not a figurative storm. I really like the scene with Meredith cradling Evelyn and her latching on and Derek asks what they're doing. Meredith's response is priceless.

Such a cute, lovely family scene though. This much be therapeutic for you to write after writing Storm, for sure. [I can't say everything I want to say in review, because I don't want to spoil anything Storm-related in my review, so I'll finish my review in DM to you LOL]
AiLing chapter 76 . 12/27/2014
Aww... What a happy family :)
two harts chapter 76 . 12/27/2014
Oh what a lovely little update..:) So glad you found the time to write it. I loved everything from Derek's silly dancing all the way to Evvie being scared of the storm. I think I am going to start reading this from the beginning again...:) I also could so picture the way that Zola was sleeping how cute..who knows maybe by morning Zola will be in there snuggling with all of them. I will be waiting patiently for the next update..:)
bemmett4eternity chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
I'm bawling! I miss Lexie so much. I wish they would har properly said goodbye to her on the show.
bemmett4eternity chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Love that you brought mama shepherd back. I always said they missed a great opportunity to bring her back when he got shot and then the plane crash.
bemmett4eternity chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
I cried the whole chapter. It makes me long for Lexie's character. I miss her and I don't think I realized how much until I read this. Wow. Powerful.
hockeyplayer chapter 75 . 11/8/2014
Thanks for an amazing Update as always. Loved it and all the fluffy scenes especially MerDer flirting in the OR and getting some grown up time :).

Can't wait for more :)!
Guest chapter 75 . 11/5/2014
Judging by my goofy grin, I'm pretty sure I'm drunk on McDreamy too!
1,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »