Reviews for Hope Is The Thing With Feathers
Patsy chapter 83 . 5/9
Still hope you are planning on writing "Loud As Hope"-Hint! Hint! Your MerDer stories are awesome and real treasures for all of us fans. Just want to let you know that I'm patiently waiting for this sequel-Thanks for being a You and loving MerDer as much as me;)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 83 . 2/3
I LOVE YOUR STORY! It has been sooooo amazing! XD
brnkofeternity06 chapter 67 . 2/2
It's took me off guard with this chapter. And I'm crying! I can't believe what is happening with Zola! This cannot be DX
brnkofeternity06 chapter 28 . 1/31
I am soooo happy that we got to meet Edda! I love her already :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 8 . 1/31
I can't even tell you how much I freaked out with Meredith's freak out. First time I hear of heart beats being in sync. But it makes sense too.

I loved the chapter!
This was one of the best MerDer stories that I have read . It was well written,poignant,and endearing. Looking forward to reading" Loud As Hope" Sure hope you can start it soon! Have a Great 2017-I am ,reading all your
Stories that a friend introduced to me;) What Joy you bring my way:)
Thanks,
Brenda
gale123 chapter 83 . 1/1
great story, you should do a sequel
Guest chapter 83 . 12/17/2016
By Far one if the Best MerDer stories you have ever written-Kudos to a You! By all means I want a sequel. Can't wait to read "Loud As Hope"! Still laughing about Meredith " playing with the stick" -that was absolutely priceless :) Thanks for all the joy you bring my way:) Merry Christmas!
Thx,
Team MerDer
Carla chapter 83 . 12/8/2016
Loved this story-it was magical and healing as well.:)
Cannot wait to read Loud As Hope and meet Baby Shepherd#3 ! Hope Derek gets his Boy. I'm still laughing about " playing with a stick""-lol..
Happy Holidays:)
Samantha chapter 83 . 10/9/2016
Reviews are NOT posting! This is my third attempt to tell that this story was marvelous and I cannot wait to meet Baby Shepherd#3 in : "Loud As Hope" Hope you can squeeze this one in soonish;)
Samantha:USA:10/09 10:15am
Gretchen chapter 83 . 10/8/2016
Hope was such a gift,as are all your stories! I am anxious to read "Loud as a Hope", it sounds amazing so please put in your busy line up. Take Care Now and thanks for all the MerDer joy that you bring our way;)
Your Fan For Life,
Gretchen
Melanie chapter 83 . 9/11/2016
I just reread this magnificent story and it left me in tears and laughter. You are a writing genius. Truly looking forward Lou's as Hope and Baby#3. Sure a Hope you are still planning on writing this sequel and I'll be waiting. Take Care. May Life give you only the best-You have a gift for brightening so many lives with your wonderful stories you deserve to be bright and shiny too.
I'll be waiting for all your amazing stories and updates:)
Patsy chapter 83 . 9/10/2016
Love this story and cannot wat to re" Loud as Hope";) still laughing about the "playing with your stick" comment,! Please write the sequel-I'm rereading Hope again in anticipation and looking forward to meeting Baby number three-who knows maybe #4 as well! I'll always be waiting for your wonderful stories Irene;):)
Please keep writing when you can:P
beetleboo52 chapter 7 . 7/11/2016
YES! CONFIRMATION! MARK IS ALIVE. Amen. But..now he's...poor Mark is dying of grief... :'(
And OMgoodness. Addison and Meredith together...absolute perfection! I couldn't have written their little heart to heart better myself. You are spectacular and make going to bed impossible. Who cares about summer school tomorrow? ;)
This story is perfection. C'est magnifique!
beetleboo52 chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Oh GOOD. GOOD. Mark can't die..MARK MUST LIVE! The Man-Whore must live! Life to the man-whore!
OH. MY. GOSH. YES. What you did with Amelia...absolutely perfect. I've watched some of the later seasons of Private Practice, mostly for Amelia because...just...man. I love that you brought in Amelia! You are straight up slaying this story. Plus, Addison..mmmmmmm...girll. You know how to write a compelling story. Slay it!
1,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »