Reviews for Hope Is The Thing With Feathers
greykeyed chapter 78 . 5/16
drowning in my sorrows
Paisley Mae chapter 78 . 5/13
Adorable, cute, MerDer/McFamily fluff we all need...and Zola, she's so precious. I can just hear her little voice saying "Fow you" (now that we've actually heard her voice... the only good thing that came from Derek's death? It's pretty pathetic that we had to wait until Derek died to actually hear Zola speak sentences, excluding when she said "Hello" to Maggie and "pee" in season 9).

"My Days with Mom" is the cutest gift idea.

Yes, let's let Derek examine her vagina. Sounds like a plan to me. ;-)

MerDer live on forever. Praise Fanfic.
Dempeo4ever81 chapter 78 . 5/11
cant wait for more
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 1 . 5/11
Another lovely story! I am no where near done, but I will definitely keep reading. :) Thanks for updating!

It is very interesting to see how your writing evolved over the years and how this story compared to the other one of yours "ve read which was a collar is different. The style is different obviously, but your writing in general improved.

A few sad moments though when you write about something that will happen far in the future or when Derek is imagining what it will be like...but yeah, this story is just what I needed.
AiLing chapter 78 . 5/10
Happy Mother's Day Meredith!
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 78 . 5/10
Their special Malawian Mother's Day was such a sweet idea! It's so important for them to incorporate Zola's culture into their lives, and they always find a way to make it just perfect. What better way to celebrate than breakfast in bed and a day at the pumpkin patch. Meredith is a lucky mama. Seriously, can we clone Derek? I need a husband like that one day.

And then he whips out the photo album! He's an expert gift giver. Everyday life can get so busy, so how awesome that he took the time to not only take pictures of the girls, but arrange them all in an album for Meredith. Man, he's a keeper.

Hehe. Of course Derek offered to give Mer an exam. He's so dirty sometimes, another reason why I love him!

Such an adorable chapter, and the perfect way to wrap up my weekend! Thank you as always, and I can't wait for the next one! :)
little.camp.fairy chapter 78 . 5/10
This was so sweet.
I do love cuddles with the girls and mcdreamy!
And any new chalets in my inbox make me happy.
Good luck with your exams!
Thanks for updating I can't wait for more
Patsy chapter 78 . 5/10
Wonderful! I cannot wait to read more of this story and all your other fics! You are my favorite author and I honestly hope after you finish this and your other fics you will write more MerDer stories! You and Nicole both have a way with making them real and causing the reader to lose themselves in your stories! Shonda only brings me heartache but you bring me joy!

Thank you so much and I look forward to all your future updates!:):)
Tigrou19 chapter 78 . 5/10
That's so sweet ! :D
two harts chapter 78 . 5/10
Oh wow...I absolutely loved this chapter. I was just feeling the emotion like Meredith..The card with Zola's signature got me, and the water works started..lol. I especially loved the photo album that Derek gave her. What a great Malawi Mother's day Meredith had..:)

I am so glad that you, and all the other Meredith and Derek supporters will keep him alive in your fanfics.

Thanks again for the update, and looking forward to the next chapters in all your stories...:)
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 77 . 5/9
So sorry it took me so long to read this, but it was very worth the wait!

Mommy Mer not wanting to leave Zozo or Evvie, even just for a few hours, was so sweet. I wouldn't want to leave those cuties, either! But I guess for a date night with Derek, I could manage. ;)

Derek always has a surprise up his sleeve. He makes me swoon. Love that he reused the candle house candles. I was always hoping those candles would pop up again on the show. Seems a little too late now, since Shonda makes terrible decisions, but that's a discussion for another day...

The Lexie shout out was so bittersweet, and Derek is right. They lost her, but they gained Evelyn, who's so cherished by her parents and big sister. By the way, I'm all for a baby boy somewhere down the line!

Meredith is the best wife ever, giving Derek a fishing weekend. She knows her way to his heart!

What a perfect way to end a perfect date night - the best way they know how! Hehe. More steamy car sex, I say! :)

Thank you for this very much needed happy update, Irene. I'm so grateful for our fanfic happy bubbles, now more than ever. Off to read Storm!
baseballbabe19 chapter 77 . 5/4
Finally caught up. What an awesome story! Looking forward to future updates.
UESGURL chapter 10 . 4/30
Kind of what Amelia did in the episode tonight
Thank you for this lovely chapter. Agree not sure I can really watch GA on Tv will watch next week but after that we will see Keep the fiction please
Saturnina Black chapter 77 . 4/26
OK. Yeah. If the show didn't make me cry enough, this did. Knowing we'll never going to see them this way again is so, so sad. :(
I'm off to read the update on Storm now. Bawl some more. :(
Great writing as usual on your part, though. :)
1,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »