Reviews for Ezra's Twin
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Superb!
burkhs001 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I too hope you continue writing this AU. I wonder if Maude knew what was going on? And what happened to the Uncle? Is he still around? Jez was married? Was this why she was sold? Vin and Jez, a couple? Shooting contest? I can see many story lines :) Keep up the good writing.
Saela chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Good story :-). I admit I had my reservations when I read the summary, but you really managed to make Ezra having a sister a viable story line. I hope we'll get to know her past as well!
Ladynwaiting chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I truly love this! Thank You soo much for writing this! it was very good.
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Nice bit of angst and cuteness. (Tears and snot as well, but we shall overlook that and refrain from mentioning it as a matter of course...wait..nevermind.)
macberly chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This has to be one of the few stories that I have enjoyed that includes an original female character! I would love to read more! Please consider adding another story in this AU! Thank you so much for sharing!
thorsfriend chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Ohhh loved it and do hope there's a sequel so we can find out why Ez and Jez uncle did what he did. Also love the way you have her as faster draw than Chris.
barbjean chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
i totally loved this! Ezra has a twin sister, this was great and I hope you write more stories with her in them. Vin and her would make such a great couple. I can see many great adventures with them in it. thank you so much for your talent and time. I truly enjoyed this and am looking forward to more. thanks again
lunaz chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Interesting beginning. I hope you continue on with this au. I do like Jez and I hope Nathan doesn't cause any problems for the twins.