Reviews for Seirin's Manager
Rubyia chapter 2 . 5/9
Omg Yu Chan is so cute! I just wanna glomp her
Applejax XD chapter 24 . 5/4
oh dear i wonder whats going through kuroko's mind, lolz poor yuki, i cant wait for the next chappie XD
nathalie.tayobana chapter 24 . 4/21
Please update as soon as possible. :3 I can't wait.. I really like this story so please finish it. :3
nathalie.tayobana chapter 8 . 4/20
Midorima really is a tsundere! :) I really like this chapter! :) Keep up the good work, dear author. :)
Kyaaa Midorima-kuun
Julia N SnowMiko chapter 24 . 3/27
Kiba-san
Reichin chapter 24 . 3/22
When oh when will your next chapter be? Please update. Can't wait for the next chapters... _
chocolaetelove chapter 24 . 3/22
Please update more. It would be a waste if you discontinue this amazing story.
AmayaKiyoshiRose chapter 24 . 3/17
Hi, just wanted to stop by and say I love your story. I hope you'll continue it soon. Take Care _
Deception is Decepticon chapter 24 . 3/8
I know you've gone over and edited this story, but I need to say that you haven't maintained a stable writing tense. As in, you keep jumping between present and past tense and that makes it very hard to follow in some cases, or impacts upon the fun factor of this story.

Aside from that, it is an awesome story and your tense would be something to look into when you have the time to edit again.
Murasaki-kun - Atsu-kun.
I am so excited for when she meets Akashi. She'll be a timid, quiet girl and then the next day Mother Nature calls and he's like, 'is this really Yuki?'

Ghads. I am on my period and it hurts so much!
If Aka-kun and Hyuki (Hyuga Yuki! The other one's Hyupei) celebrate their birthdays together, that's four celebrations in once party! Aka-kun, Christmas, Hyuki and New Year's!
Kagami shoulda said, "I'm not afraid to hit a cowardly bullying girl."
Chelsea chapter 1 . 2/22
Please update! You have not written till the part she meet murasakibara... I'm totally excited for his arrival!