Reviews for Brother against Brother
moms5thchild chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Interesting, you have tried to encapsulate many of the things about the 1960's into one story. That is not an easy thing to do but your effort was very good. Perhaps, because there was so much ground to be covered you could have made the story longer. Besides, I like reading your stories and when they are longer there is more to enjoy.

Mom
meixel chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Wonderful ending. I hope to see another story soon. I love the line: "by Ed's standards and with a little imagination this could almost be considered as a mischievous grin". How funny!
carismum chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
You have done a geat job with this story and the way you portray the characters! it has been a real delight to read this :)!
Kimberleah chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Another fine FF Mounty Swiss! Thanks for taking the time to entertain us!
bluesybelge chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Sure it's Mark who in the end should apologize but then again it was indeed a characteristic of Mark, especially in the beginning to always behave as the victim. It took a while, even for the Chief to get Mark to accept that he was not always in the right and most importantly that he should not always think it had something to do with him being the colored man.
Nice piece of work on the delicate subject of human relations. Loved it.
kaleen1212 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Thanks for another Ironside fanfic. I look forward to the next one.
kaleen1212 chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Should be interesting to see how Ironside handles his staff members. Mark was in the wrong here as far as I am concerned more than Ed. HE. should make the effort toward Ed.
carismum chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Have just started reading this and love it! Wonder if Ed and Mark can sort things out? Guess I'll have to wait and see :)
meixel chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
I've been offline for a bit and behind on my reading, but have really enjoyed catching up with this story. Now the question remains about Mark and Ed. Can they patch things up.

Allie should be ashamed of herself! ;) People with that name are usually trouble. LOL

A. Meixel :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
cant wait for the resolution between mark and ed!
bluesybelge chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Lovely chapter!
A fine example of how people are quick at condemning a person whoes behavior they don't understand. Fear for the unknown is al too often a motor for irrational and exagerated reaction. This is very well rendered and adds to this fiction just that little more that's needed to elevate it above the status of simple fiction.
Awaiting impatiently the next chapter :-)
Charlotte chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Yikes that can't be good- what a cliff hanger! Wishing the week away for the next segment!
kaleen1212 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Looks like trouble brewing behind, Mrs. King may not be the only one the mystery assailant is after. The plot thickens. Glad to see Ed and Mark were not fighting in this chapter.
Charlotte chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
So many twists and turns coupled with all the emotional stress is turning this into a wonderful story. Can't wait for more and more! Keep up the awesome work!
meixel chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Another twist and another excellent chapter! Now I'm really curious...