Reviews for Queen Of Ice
anon chapter 1 . 1/6
I'd like a two shot, please. It was getting sooo good!
Yubi.Fanficts chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This is beautiful! Just perfect! You're writing style is just flawless and never disappoints me.(:
Random reader chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Nice by the way if it mentions Jack Frost you should consider this a slight crossover of rise of the guardians
I'mAnAnimeLover4Life chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Please update! I tried to search for the the song but I couldn't find it but I had not read the other part of what u said and then I read that it said I have to type thee name in Japanese and I did that and it works! So thanks for the new song on my Miku and Len playlist and please update soon!
A Fan Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I just want to comment to tell you that THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ!

I mean, the fluency of the plot... the way you put words emotions into words... You should really be a part time author or something :3

Also, please make it a two shot! This is a fascinating story and it haz mades me addicted O_o

And please please please continue Monochrome World, I just realized that it's not finished and was like "Shoot! I hate unfinished stories... It'll just keep me hanging there thinking about the story for weeks and such!" QAQ

Anywayz, I am EXTREMELY EAGAR to read more storyz from you! AWESOME WORK! 3
leek3er chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Please make this a two shot! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
OH. MY. GOD.

PLEASE TURN THIS INTO A TWO SHOT.
It's such a great story! XD
slurpy chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
wut happens? wut about Luka and the Frost King? Does Len find a way? QQQQQQQQQ Make this a two shot? :D?
RistarFruit chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I enjoyed reading your story, its very deep and well written. If you can, please continue this story whenever you have the free time.
khdayskh1314 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
oh my gosh ive never heard of the song! i need to watch it later x3

yuss. u MUST make this into a 2 shot! it wuld make everything so much better T V T
ZeroNoRainbows chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
OH YOU. PLEASE MAKE IT TO A TWO SHOT. OH YOU GREAT WRITER.
Beauty.Of.Lies chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yo! Amazing story, I really enjoyed it. I tried looking for the song this story is based on but I couldnt find it, ugh. Do you think you could message me the link? Thanks a bunch, and good luck with your stories.

x
Rizzo-P chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Do it as a two shot.
DO EET NAAUGH!
Wow, me iz too sleepy to write properly. And I wanted to ask you for some help with a story, but that can wait. Now I need to sleep.
DO EET NAAUGH!
See ya.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Two shot! :3
Divine Service chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
What a great one-shot...
Now I want sequel w
I really enjoy it...every piece of details
Were really great!
I didn't like it...I love it!