Reviews for A Veela's Gateway
Septimus714 chapter 9 . 10/10
Excellent story! I hope that sometime you'll find the inspiration to continue it.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 8/21
Interesting start
Damon-1995 chapter 7 . 7/25
DarkHood17 chapter 3 . 3/14
How bout Harry makes his own team with krum and that
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
I Love This.
More :
Tarix chapter 9 . 4/4/2015
Interesting story, but you really need to elaborate Harrys past more, because of missing info half of the story feels like the usual Harrys brother BWL bashing story.
CMyssa chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
Hi i just found this story, this is very well written, i hope you will have time to finish it.
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
I hope you continue soon. I love it!
jslee102 chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
Hope that you have the opportunity to finish this story at some point. It's been a year, but one can still hope.
bellalib chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
I just found your story today and read what you've posted. I see that you haven't posted in some time now. I hope that you haven't given up on this story. I really do like it. You write really well. Thank you
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
will there be a update
LordOfDaemon chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I don't know what got me started on Harry/Fleur but it's incredibly difficult to find good stories. I'm happy that i managed to locate your story and hope that you manage to find some time to post an update for it soon.

Avid reader of most literary works,
Draconom Glacies
witchofdathomir chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
cant wait for chapter 10 :)
but I think the BWL should also be a champion. That would definitely add more drama to the mix. An additional champion from Durmstrang and Hogwarts
DoktorApplejuce chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
This seems very interesting so far, and I look forward to continuing my reading, however, I've noticed two inaccuracies.

The first one being that Bulgaria is actually in the far south of Europe, right beside Greece, and the second is that in a French accent, the 'Y' is pronounced just as it is in English. It is the 'TH' that should be replaced with a 'Z' (a 'D' if you're going for a French-Canadian accent).
TxA-GunFighter chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Another good chapter. Enjoying it.