Reviews for Ultimate Bond
RambleSchapalon chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
So fucking adorable! 3
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
konfessor2u chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This story was so full of sweetness, I may have a cavity! OMG amazing! Hilarious about the doe and stag. "Don't say a word, Harry!" I laughed so hard and it was so cute!
JcRMaO chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Aya-chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Aww so sweet! I just want to say I really love this series of yours. This is my first review because I was in such a hurry to read them all :)
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow. This is my absolute favorite in your Ultimate series! I actually had tears in my eyes when Severus thought Harry did not want to bond with him. It was so perfect when he finally realized Harry was more than willing. What a wonderful moment! And I loved the fact that they both cast patronuses. Nice touch. Very sweet.

And that intimate moment where Harry convinces a very sexy Severus just how much Harry finds him attractive... Perfect!

Loved it! :D
lizzielox96 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I haven't read your fiction before but after seeing this one shot newly posted and realising it was part of a series, I read the whole series. I have to say it's fantastic. Vulnerable Severus Snape is not something you tend to see very often but it really worked. I don't mind saying you did have me in tears or close to on every one shot. Very emotional and loving series and of course the slash scenes were well-done; not just gratuitous sexual encounters but had feeling. I salute your expertise! Please continue writing if just for other people's inspiration (namely my own!)
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Great story. This is very hot. I love how insecure Sev is and how Harry supports him.

Can't wait for more.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
*blushes* Thank you very much, dear! It’s my fault that this lovely story took so long to delight your fans since you passed it to me some time ago...

But it’s here now and as usual, you made me squeal and want to hug Harry and Severus so much! While I like the supporting cast like Albus, Ron, Hermione, Sirius and Remus, I’m very happy you left them at that noisy, happy party somewhere back there *points vaguely behind her*

Damn. Dudley got a mention. *frowns* But only a brief one and phooey, apart from scaring off the smaller fish in the sea with his size, I hope he got all sunburned, had his sandcastles washed away by the waves and loads of hermit crabs wedged between his fat toes! *evil snicker* Poor crabs.

In any case, Harry might not have had a loving childhood but he’s enjoying life so much more now despite the threat of Voldemort. I love how Harry had to fight for Severus’ love, from making those chocolates to reassuring Severus and all. He’s a very loving and worthy young man indeed, and Severus, bless him, knows that now. *happy sigh*

I’m not surprised Harry wanted a moment away from all that noise since Severus wasn’t with him, it’s like feeling a hole inside yourself. Oh and it’s great that Sirius and Severus are getting along better now –that last confrontation was so angsty! *shivers*

Aw, Severus didn’t go home after all, he couldn’t stay away from his Harry! And oh my, I could imagine how he looked, in that long sleeve shirt *drools* and tight jeans *fans red face* and naked toes *squeals* No wonder Harry couldn’t stop staring at him!

I agree it was a great idea of Albus to have everyone dressed as Muggles since none of the pureblood wizards donned on a woman’s nightgown like that old wizard did in Book 4 *giggles*

Oh, have I ever told you how much I like an uncertain Severus who isn’t confident about his body?! *sees Severus glaring at her and nodding and Harry smiling at her and also nodding* Only about a hundred times I think! But you always write that so beautifully... and Severus probably didn’t know that Molly always asks everyone to ask triple helpings of everything, even Harry! Except for her own sons who will probably eat five helpings without being asked!

Harry’s reaction, although belated, was sweet and perfect *utters a sigh and is torn between wanting to stay and stare at kiss and wanting to sneak back to the party to nick Harry’s share of chocolate cake*

Yay, I’ve made the right decision in staying! *happily nosebleeds at the following scene and tells herself she can always buy chocolate cake later*

I loved how unreserved Harry is when it comes to Severus. He never holds anything back, bless him! What with the sexy sight of Severus being undone, I’m not surprised that Harry couldn’t hold himself back either.. *another happy and drooly sigh*

That wristband was a unique idea! I smile each time I imagine the others’ reaction on seeing that – the knowing smiles on the faces of those who know (and the grimace on Sirius!) and the puzzled looks on those who don’t know! *pats their shoulders* Never mind, you’ll know in a year.

Severus’ insecurity again after seeing Harry’s shock at the potion again made me sigh, digging toes and all. I suppose that after this, Severus really has to let go of 90% of his insecurity. How can he still not be sure of Harry’s love after this? But of course I still want him to retain that 10% *coughs* Don’t want him super 100% confident after all... *darts behind a rock to escape Severus’ glare*

Oh, ‘Always.’! *stuffs her fist in her mouth to muffle squeals* I know JKR meant that for Lily, but never mind... ‘Wedding ceremony’! *utters muffled squeal again* You romantic man, Severus, you! Now now *waggles a finger at him* This doesn’t mean that you get out of doing a super romantic and sentimental bonding ceremony with Harry after a year, OK? I still wanna see that! *wants him to swear a blood oath on this but is ignored*

And before I forget, dear writer... I hope you’ll tell us in the next Ultimate story what that secret message is, the one that Severus inscribed on Harry’s wristband – I bet it’s something that will make me squeal again!

As for that tearful scene with Severus and Harry holding each other... *is blubbering to herself* I’m so glad you put this in! *peeks over her shoulder to see her HMN!Kaname smiling happily and her HMN!Zero grinning and shaking his head* You see, boys? There’s nothing wrong with shedding tears, is there? Not when a Death Eater turned spy and a young man who’s fought a Dark Lord think it’s A-OK!

*beams and high fives writer and and doesn’t notice Severus and Harry whispering to each other before motioning Kaname and Zero over and the four of them huddled together by the rock, hatching a diabolical plan to get back at writers who make them cry*

*turns back to see Kaname and Zero smirking at her before disappearing and Severus and Harry still hugging each other* Now then, where were we?

Oh, the Patronus spell! *starts squealing again* How... romantic! How fitting! How perfect! How – OK, I’ll shut up now before I ruin the moment. Aw... so sweet, you know I love the idea of Severus’ patronus being a doe...

Hey, maybe one day, the two deer will kiss each other and start maki – oops.

*stunned silence where a horrified Severus and shocked Harry stare at her* Oops. *hides face* Never mind me, carry on... *waves a hand*

I loved the idea of Harry’s magic inside him, chasing after that ball of magic that was Severus’ – it just sounded so cute!

And of course, that kiss at the end accompanied by the firecrackers just made that the perfect ending. *happy sigh*

Of this story only. Not of the Ultimate series, because I’m still expecting more!
Asphodel21 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I thought this was a wonderful and incredibly sweet story. It's not often that you have a story with Severus being incredibly vulnerable and I liked his story because of that. You could feel their emotions and the love they have for each other...the potion was a sweet touch and something totally original! Great job
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Dawwww! Cute! _
Lexa chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is just so sweet! I absolutely love it. So much. Thank you for this beautiful piece of writing.
High Low chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Such a nice story! x
asiacheetah chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
What a perfect gift and the two of them are so sweet together.