Reviews for Loving A Killer
kimberley chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
please please please continue this story please. I am really excited now I want to know what happens next. Does Kennedy survive? x
that-crazy-zombie chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Please update!
starlight6252 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! This story is amazing!
thelostboyslvr chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
loved it! want to find out more! :)
Tuatara-cda chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Hi. I'm enjoying your story. I appreciate and was pleased to see a fanfiction written with the departure based around a main 2012 character. Although, I think this is the first mention of Petty since the first or mid-second chapter.

Are you going to continue this storyline? Would look forward to reading if you do!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Amazing love this story update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
OMG this is so good. I wish you had been a writer for the show...maybe then it wouldn't have been cancelled.
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
That was great. I really hope that Kennedy is ok. I am really intrigued by how both Rebecca and Kennedy are somehow visitors that went to Alcatraz in 63. We know that Kennedy, back in 63 was visiting Petty, but I would really like to learn who Rebecca was visiting. Please tell me that you are going to update this story soon?
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
That was great. I would very much like to know how Kennedy has memories of the past. She can't really be a 63, can she? Maybe she is a reincarnation of Petty's girlfriend or something?
rodeogirl2393 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Please update soon I'm obsessed with this storie
Azrael's Darkest Secrets chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
I really loved it. There aren't that many Alcatraz stories, and this is definitely one of the more well-written ones. I have a question. Does this take place after season one?
I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter! Rebecca being one of the 63'ers is definitely an interesting plot twist, I'm pretty curious to find out how it all ties together. Also, I'm kind of hoping you'll include Jack Sylvane (the felon from the pilot) in this fic, because he was my favourite inmate (when I heard his story I felt really sorry for him).
Slytherin Studios chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
I like your story, please update soon.
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
That was great. I never realized it when I read this chapter the first time, but one of the Deargood girls' name was Elijah. I always thought that it was only a boy's name, but I guess that it could be used for a girl too, right? Kennedy is right though, Hauser really does work wonders.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
That was great, but Im confused. Are you reposting the chapters? I looked over each chapter and there doesn't appear to be anything different.
realawsome chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
its really goood i cant wait for the nxt chapter