Reviews for Jealously Isn't The Only Curse
wildhorses1492 chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
I'll pray for you! hope you get better! LOVE the story! have loved it for a really long time!
horselovr2000 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I love the sneak peak! Feel better soon!
Opal chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
So glad to see this story back! I was always intrigued by the plot. I'm sorry to hear that these past few months have been such a struggle for you, and I think your dedication to following through on this story despite that speaks volumes about your character.
horselovr2000 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
update please! :)
Exmoorpony chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
More! This is awesome!
DragonsOfAtlantis chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Sorry phone is stupid hope you write more
DragonsOfAtlantis chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I love it hope you right
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I like your storyline! The animals thing has me wondering,hope his girlfriend (hope it'll be a SAKE btw) isn't brainwashing him or sOmething lol. Good luck and UPDATE:)
DunkinPie chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
This is seriously the most curiosity-torturing story ever. I want to know what in the world is going on?!
Kavazya chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I am dying to know the story behind the animals! I can't even come up with any solid guesses! I suppose I'll just have to keep reading ;)
Loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
This sounds interesting and definitely different! cant wait to read more. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love stories that are atypical like this! I seriously can't wait for the next chapter... I'm so intrigued!
BlowYouAway chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Your right, this is different! Although there is something similar to this... Anyways, I hope you update soon and make sure the next chapter is longer!
Kavazya chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I'm super excited for this story! I really hope you update soon, because I an completely curious about this girl and all these animals... What's up with that?! :)