Reviews for Need You Now
Renenet D chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is a very nice J&D friendship piece, thank you.

P.S. - I've noticed seen a comment in the Reviews regarding the "was sat" vs "sitting"... I haven't noticed it in the stories, really. For those interested, and as far as I know, this particular use of passive is a British colloquialism.
Kalinysta chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
You're a pretty decent writer and this is a great story; however, there are some typos in here and some glaring grammatical errors: "Sure enough, SAT on his deck, staring unseeing into the night's inky darkness was Daniel." should be "Sure enough, SITTING on his deck, staring unseeing into the night's inky darkness was Daniel."

Here's another one: "who was now uncomfortably picking at fluff on the arm of the chair he WAS SAT in." which should be "he was SITTING in".

I notice that in all of your stories, this type of error occurs. Perhaps having someone look over your stories for these types of errors would help.

Otherwise: Keep writing!
Noxbait chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Awwww! Sweet! I'm so glad you posted. This was just perfect. A nice friendship moment in a very dark time. You got it all just right! Thank you again for sharing your work; I am enjoying it all SO much! :)