Reviews for The Lion Purrs
Cute Story. :)
Eriza-chan chapter 1 . 8/25
it's sort of sad how unsure they are of each other, but it's so right that they are the other's first
lystoneflaritzahollyhaleb4ever chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This was interesting and different!
beastofroses chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I loved the way this was written, very creative. But I just have to say thank God they never ended up this way. I doubt we'd have the same dynamic for the Cullen family if they had. Their marriage would have been an entirely different style, I agree much more patriarchal. It would change the whole way the rest of the Cullen kids were brought up.
Confusedbunny chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh wow. in a weird way, i loved it.
playt1me chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Wow what a discovery I made with your writing! The subject matter of this one shot was disheartening but I actually liked the way you ended it. It was bittersweet but there was still a glimmer of hope for their love to survive.
Great job! Pretty banner too. I will definitely start to read your story Stained Glass Soul now.
anime-fan-reeco-chan chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I'm just wondering how I missed this fic until now. It was only brought to my attention when that contest came up and I saw the banner. I loved it but thought the sex was out of character for Carlisle. The way he reacted after he did it made more sense to me. He was regretting the decision because of how he treated Esme without even realizing he was domineering to her. Very interesting fic.
PrettyLilYoungThing chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
It was sad and degrading but also a tiny bit inspirational because they were wiling to make an effort for each other even if they started off on the wrong foot.
livesinatree chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
From the summary I was expecting something really different. I still liked it but it was not at all what I thought it would be.
crzytilprvnothrwise chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Congrats on winning the banner contest!

Obviously its a good practice to wait until marriage but I think if two people really loved each other they would learn how to treat each other respectfully regardless of whether they were married or not.
Ivytruce2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I can't believe I forgot to review on this one so long ago. I had all my thoughts gathered and...nothing. You should have told me! lol
I was just rereading it this morning thinking of how it linked to your newest fic and the "what if" idea behind it. Even though it never really happened you have this way of making it truly believable while I'm reading and in that moment I totally forget that this is just the fictional alternate universe version of their lives. It's so much fun to travel into that temporary world when you write it. Thankfully, Carlisle and Esme have their happily ever after clinched. :)
stickynotesally chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Holy crap I wonder what Edward would say?
abunaHD chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was very sad.

I don't think Carlisle and Esme would have made it as a couple for much longer if they had started out like this. I think Esme would have associated him too much with her old husband and fallen out of love with him for taking advantage of her.
headachework chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
If two people are meant to be then they're meant to be. It doesn't matter how they get together. They would realise soon enough if they just didn't get hung up on the fact that they should force themselves to get married right away just because they have sex. That's an old fashioned way of thinking.
lemonyyyy chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Hot, sweet, sad, frustrating. You confuse me with all the emotions you make me feel in your one shots.