Reviews for Disenchanted Lullaby
Sailaranel chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
I enjoyed this story- more than I had anticipated considering I'm usually biased against E-R stories.
Very sweet but realistic :)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
THIS WAS SO GOOD
LeLe1103 chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
Just found this story and I really enjoyed it. There are not a lot of good Edward and Rosalie stories out there, but this was awesome. I love them together when it's done right and this one was great.
Shina90 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Hey !

I don't read often a story as well done as yours on Edward and Rosalie... This is great ! You are very graphic sometimes, but that fits somehow in the way you portrait the characters. I think you fiction is the best I've read on that relationship, so congratulations !

I like your Rosalie very much. She is confident with her body, shy with her mind and she has some naive dreams in her heart... And Edward, well, he's THE Edward, quick to judge et assume things but in the same time compassionate and ready to love.
Maybe the baby in the end is a little too much, but that's your choice and it goes well enough.

So you really did a good job ! I know that you achieved this story some times ago now, but I wanted to tell you how much I have liked to read it.

Hope to see your work again !

Shina90 (and sorry for any language's mistake, for english is not my mother language.)
envyme13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Thank you . I love this.
Cheshire chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
I loved the happy ending and the ups and downs with their lives. It is nice that Edward's mother basically accepted Rosalie. I particularly liked how Rosalie and Edward actually cared about each other.
grumpbear chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
beautiful story! i couldnt stop reading it to review lol...i know edward and rose arent the norm couple but she is strong and i love her ferocity and her and edwards sparring at times ...they tend to be a more exciting couple then edward and bella are...loved it!
GalanthaDreams chapter 17 . 10/19/2012
Glad to see it again! Beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Whatever happened to the rest of this story?