Reviews for Serendipity
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Thank you sooooooooo much for updating chapter 6! This is super good!
othiara chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Great job! I love these two, and you nailed Steve's protective instincts toward Claudia.
othiara chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Great story! It gives great insight into Claudia's character. I'd love to see more. While it doesn't have much to do with the rest of the story, I also love your interlude.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Finally! I have been waiting so long for chapter 5. Thank you and please keep updating.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Love how you make " character references " like artimus maximus
A Beautiful Paradox chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
You should continue! I think you should write about the thoughts and feelings and reactions of the rest of the team, seeing as they are Claudia's adopted family, and basically the only family she's ever had. Good job! Will be waiting for more.
1Shadow-kun chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Loved it please continue !
Cosmic Goodbyes chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
I think you should continue. You could go into the thoughts/feelings of the other Warehouse team members. In a way, The gang is her family so the news of Claudia's past would defidently effect them. Steve and Artie the most because they are the best friend and surrogate father. I'm interested to see where this story will go should you continue it, but if you don't, interesting read.
Lazy chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Carry on! I'm really looking forward to what comes next!
moxy chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Please continue! It's a great story which at first I wasn't too sure upon but now I want to see what happens! Please update. It will be a great addition to my day :)
QuimbyCub chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Really enjoying this. Looking foreword to more.
dogshowgirl chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Love this! You're doing a super awesome job at writing this. Update soon?
Also, I would love to read something about what Claudia was thinking when Artie left her right after Joshua disappeared.

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Great chapter...update soon?:)
Ellie chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Love the new chapter!
Argallel chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
You know, it would be super cool to read a story from when Claudia admits herself. We know some stuff about when she's there, but we never heard the story of how she admitted herself, and what was going through her mind at that point in time.
Yeah. That would be my little speel. :)