Reviews for Boundin'
Guest chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Perfectly adorable and sweet and amazing. In the words of Juliet, "Yes. Yes. Yes, yes yes, yesyesyes."
We chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Stop dreaming, the Lassiet ship is sunk deeper than the Marianas Trench.
PKPineappleKingPK chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
*squeals*
That was just adorable!
gagewhitney chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
Caught up and read the whole thing this week. Loved it! Nicely done.
iknowuknow chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
YESSSSSSSSSS
Carlton Lassiter chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
This is painfully sweet. Painfully. Like, makes me jealous of Juliet sweet. While Lassie seemed a bit out of character, over all I loved it. Keep up the work!
Loafer chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You cracked me up with "He'd heard of people whose psychotic episodes lasted longer."

That's our boy!

And what a lovely perfect ending. You rock, plus you're all that AND a bag of chips.
PatchworkDK chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
Oh, for cute, and very romantic. The bit about Shawn being unable to swallow losing to Lassie was very insightful, and the Scottish customs were a nice touch.
hfce chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
Oh man what a way to end this amazing story. You know you can still do a little epilogue of their wedding just to wrap things up. LOL! :)
PatchworkDK chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
This chapter was just sweet. Made me smile.
hfce chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Awww. They are so good together. I am glad she moved in. :)
PatchworkDK chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
For as Crazy Prepared as Carlton can be, he can also be wildly impulsive, and you captured that perfectly here.
Loafer chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
A deliciously sweet and sexy chapter. Just right for their after-sessions.

"I'm not waffling, I'm attempting to keep from scaring you off."

Perfect Carltonism. When he's not afraid to be emotionally honest, his honesty is so very endearing.

And it makes sense that he'd ask her this soon to move in. Really, the man's pretty sharp. :-)
iknowuknow chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hfce chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Awwww... Home... That makes me giggle inside. :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »