Reviews for Hopes and Dreams
MaryCS chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
another great story! I wish I would have found your work a long time ago. the exchange between Adam, Brian and Crane was really good. Thanks for sharing.
Vinsmouse chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Real life is rotten that way. Thanks for the great story, loved the last chapter. The reactions were just what I would have expected, perfectly done.

cag45 chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Oh this was an awesome ending to the story! I love how you gave us something else to look forward to, but the way you wrote the interactions with all the brothers and Hannah...especially Guthrie and Hannah, it was just so, so touching! This was a really good story and well worth reading...and waiting for!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
I just love your stories. Please keep writing you bring so much pleasure with your stories. You have created a magical family. Don't stop writing. Thank you so much.
kelco chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Another good story from you! Thanks!
may7fic chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Oh, what a sweet and heart-warming conclusion to this story. Loved Guthrie's insight and him stressing who found him. Really enjoyed the reveal of the note and the aftermath. Everything, including Hannah doing laundry -yet again- was tied up perfectly. Bravo!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
wow... just... awwww!
Vinsmouse chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Great couple of chapters, everybody's emotions really came through clearly. Glad Adam let Brian and Crane explain things, they didn't really mean to screw up, but then men usually don't...mean to that is. ;)

cag45 chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
This was an awesome story! I loved how Hannah and Adam handled the boys...all of them. You are very creative and it was so much fun to read! Thanks for posting!
may7fic chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
I loved Adam's confession about Ford. That humanized our heroic cowboy so much. On 7B we so often saw Adam shoot first and ask questions later but we also saw that he had an infinite supply of compassion. You balanced that well here and the result was lovely.

I truly hope you have more stories to share and that you haven't yet written your last one ;).
may7fic chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
I love the newspaper being the means for Hannah and Adam to find out. So stark and cold, making it all so much worse. Loved the humor and banter you mixed in with the high drama and emotion too.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Brilliant I ,loved this chapter. Please don't keep us waiting too long. Just loving what you have done. Good to see them afraid of what Adam might say or do. Thank you
cag45 chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Oh wow! That was great! I enjoyed it very much. You certainly have the characters nailed! It couldn't have been written any better. I LOVE it!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Oooooh! They are in trouble!
Vinsmouse chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Yay they found Guthrie but boy is that note going to upset them when they find it. Poor Adam, panic attacks are no fun. Glad Hannah was there to get him through it. Looking forward to more.